1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker Statue (1/2 Scale)

Oooooo!!! How did I miss this thread? This should be awesome!

I am in the market for a Ledger Joker I'm just not positive about paying the premium for 1/2 scale. This will be awesome with tailored clothes, can't wait to see it.

I'm not a huge fan of 1:2, but I'm just not sure there will ever be a better one. CM will prolly make one at some point, but will it beat a Adam sculpt and Kato tailoring? We can only hope Kato misspoke about the scale of this.

If that the DX11 then yes it is 'fine'. Just doesn't have any likeness to Ledger. :wave

the laughing sculpt looked great

If that the DX11 then yes it is 'fine'. Just doesn't have any likeness to Ledger. :wave

I'll take close enough rather than pay 2K for a freaking HS. That's just insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is it just speculation Adam has sculpted this ? I know you dont see much but it has a kinda enterbay vibe about it.

Im sure it will look great. For that money tho , id really want rooted hair. I really feel its a must especially at larger scales.

I think it's just speculation at this point. You could be right. I agree about the rooted hair, but the only company that does that is CM. And I do think they will do this character at some point.

I think it's just speculation at this point. You could be right. I agree about the rooted hair, but the only company that does that is CM. And I do think they will do this character at some point.

Will be interesting to find out who is behind this. The side profile looks really good. If they go all out with fabric shoes and weathered trench coat... this could be pretty amazing.

I'll take close enough rather than pay 2K for a freaking HS. That's just insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all relative. I know people who spend $2k on a statue that looks awful to me.

We all spend too much on toys and it's worth whatever we as individuals are willing to spend.

For 2K and 1/2 scale, they better put real hair there

Any chance this is at SDCC? I'd love to see it in person.

I just wish we would get the full reveal and price...this piece will decide all my future orders.

Yeah I'm excited to see this one for sure.

^ I think we all are, they totally nailed Ledger's profile, just wondering if it will look as good as Adam's from front on.

Wow! just came across this thread, and I don't think I've been this excited about a single piece since I started this hobby!

I just wish this was 1/3 scale. 1/2 is just too big. If they don't do a 1/2 Batman, this would look odd on it's own.

Price will no doubt be ridiculous, but I'll make an exception for this. Gonna start saving from now, lol.

Wow! just came across this thread, and I don't think I've been this excited about a single piece since I started this hobby!

I just wish this was 1/3 scale. 1/2 is just too big. If they don't do a 1/2 Batman, this would look odd on it's own.

Price will no doubt be ridiculous, but I'll make an exception for this. Gonna start saving from now, lol.

So you still plan to pick this up even though it is too big? Right now I am not tempted because we have basically only seen the profile but if the portrait turns out to be as perfect as the profile then I will probably have to give in and buy it, depending on cost that is.

So you still plan to pick this up even though it is too big? Right now I am not tempted because we have basically only seen the profile but if the portrait turns out to be as perfect as the profile then I will probably have to give in and buy it, depending on cost that is.

Yeah pretty much, lol. The Dark Knight is one of my favourite movies of all time, and the market isn't exactly flooded with statues from the movie (apart from low end stuff), so I'll take what I can get. A high quality Ledger Joker and Bale Batman statue in 1/4 scale or larger are probably my most wanted pieces in this hobby, more so The Joker as there has never been a Joker collectible I have been entirely happy with.

If this turns out to be spot on in terms of likeness and quality, it will be the definitive Joker piece from this movie.

Yeah pretty much, lol. The Dark Knight is one of my favourite movies of all time, and the market isn't exactly flooded with statues from the movie (apart from low end stuff), so I'll take what I can get. A high quality Ledger Joker and Bale Batman statue in 1/4 scale or larger are probably my most wanted pieces in this hobby, more so The Joker as there has never been a Joker collectible I have been entirely happy with.

If this turns out to be spot on in terms of likeness and quality, it will be the definitive Joker piece from this movie

That's for sure.

I think the price its gonna cost same as optimus prime statue which is hell lot of money

Back