1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have space to put it, but there's no way I'm ever paying the kind of price they'll be asking just for a collectible.

I'm scratching my head over that comment after watching the video of your collectibles room... :lol

I am guessing each collectable in the video must of cost less than the price this is rumored to cost? :dunno

If the other Prime 1/2 scale pieces are an indication and what is rumored, this will be close to 2k, if not more since Kato was involved. For one piece only, I can't justify anywhere near that.

If the other Prime 1/2 scale pieces are an indication and what is rumored, this will be close to 2k, if not more since Kato was involved. For one piece only, I can't justify anywhere near that.

Yeah that's what I figured, for you it's too much for only one collectable, which is why I assumed not one piece that you owned cost as much as this is rumored to cost.

Yeah that's what I figured, for you it's too much for only one collectable, which is why I assumed not one piece that you owned cost as much as this is rumored to cost.

I will only spend that much on Home Theatre equipment, not collectibles. I actually sold a lot of stuff I had in that video (but I also have new stuff).

I will only spend that much on Home Theatre equipment, not collectibles. I actually sold a lot of stuff I had in that video (but I also have new stuff).

Yeah I figured that as well. Nevertheless, I am surprized all those collectables you own are less than 2k each, like the bust and props etc.

Yeah I figured that as well. Nevertheless, I am surprized all those collectables you own are less than 2k each, like the bust and props etc.

The most expensive ones were the SS Vader bust and the Pred busts at about $1200. Even that was pushing it for me.

Updated Joker Headsculpt pics posted on Shioktoys Collectibles Facebook page.

To tell you the truth, I never had a problem w/ the headsculpt, it was just the pose of the body. I would still order this one if the price is viable. Not to drive the guys at Prime 1 studio crazy, but I honestly prefer the first iteration over this one.

But right now all it comes down to is price. I am hoping with all hope a figure of a guy in a suit and coat doesn't cause as much as an alien robot that assimilated the form of a truck.

Updated version:

12088405_1062887040396858_4896525707013409319_n.jpg

The only thing im not so keen on is the left arm, kinda looks prosthetic but other than that, it looks awesome. Very tempting but this will cost £££s

All the way in the back Batman Vs Superman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong, I am foaming at the mouth to buy this, but I am thinking about that price.

The knight version optimus prime without interchangeable weapons is $1599. I hope this figure wont cost more than that. Its just a suit on a tall polystone body, and the body does not need definition or sculpting or detailing or coloring, b/c it is covered by the suit. It is not an alien robot. There is no reason a 1/2 scale suit should cost more than a real life scale suit.

So assuming the headsculpt alone is $1000, I am hoping the entire package is less than $1500

Back