Statue 1:2 Iron Man Mark VII maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is this a maquette? I mean I know its fully sculpted but shouldn't this be labeled as a LSF? Considering that it'll carry the Legendary 2k tag with it, if it gets released.

Cheers,
Neo.

Im thinking it might be part of the legendary scale line, that is if they even release it. Who knows, they might only come out the the 1/4 version

223_large.jpg

I really like the forearm/gauntlet design of this model.

Out of all the movie Marks, it's my favorite so far.

That said, the gold ribcage accents are not flattering and overall this suit seems a busier, over-designed re-hash of the Mk. 6.

The square shoulder pauldrons look weird as well.

Suit looked cool in the movie, though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The design of this Mark does seem a bit busy, but I love how it's got influence from both Mark III and VI. Can't wait to see it in action.

as much as I loved the movie, just not a fan of this armor, besides how it came into play of course. Hopefully SS will do this, so maybe I can get a great price on the III :monkey3

How is this a maquette? I mean I know its fully sculpted but shouldn't this be labeled as a LSF? Considering that it'll carry the Legendary 2k tag with it, if it gets released.

Cheers,
Neo.

LSFs are a Sideshow title. Legacy Effects calls them maquettes as that's their primary function, even SSC called them maquettes before they announced the LSF line.

The Mark III 1:2 Maquette was recently referred to as an LSF on Twitter by SSC even though it was never ever marketed or called that while on sale, I would imagine that if/when this is done if it is in 1:2 scale it'll be called an LSF.

I really like the forearm/gauntlet design of this model.

Out of all the movie Marks, it's my favorite so far.

That said, the gold ribcage accents are not flattering and overall this suit seems a busier, over-designed re-hash of the Mk. 6.

The square shoulder pauldrons look weird as well.

Suit looked cool in the movie, though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah. The forearm gauntlet looks much more equipped. The shoulder pauldrons look out of place indeed. Like having square rear view mirrrors on a sleek aerodynamic sports car!

Pre-deployment, the suit looked a bit like
Spoiler Spoiler:

LSFs are a Sideshow title. Legacy Effects calls them maquettes as that's their primary function, even SSC called them maquettes before they announced the LSF line.

The Mark III 1:2 Maquette was recently referred to as an LSF on Twitter by SSC even though it was never ever marketed or called that while on sale, I would imagine that if/when this is done if it is in 1:2 scale it'll be called an LSF.
That cleared some doubts regarding it. Thanks!

Cheers,
Neo.

Can anyone say anything about the likelyness that this piece will be produced?

I can understand that Legacy produces a lot of these that never see the light of day. Will this be different? Particularly judging on the success of the movie.

It's a bit early to say anything about it. There was a Mark V maquette and that hasn't been released as anything.

The movie is just in its opening weekend so I don't think one can judge the likelihood of the production of a specific statue solely from that.

With the Hulk maquette, SS came out and said that we would be seeing per order for that in the near future. Until you hear something from them, I wouldn't assume this is coming out.

The admin of French forum Fana Collec -who's in touch with Sideshow- recently confirmed it.
MKIII, MKV will also have the 1/4 treatment

Sideshow did actually say they would do all the Marks in 1/4 eventually during a Q&A a while back.

Iron Man’s new suit(s) from Avengers, combined with the Mark 2 through 5, make for projects that are very ripe, very interesting, and very projected. Rest assured that our aim is to realize every Iron Man suit in 1:4 scale, in time.

Back