Statue 1/2 Endoskeleton VS 1/2 Iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prolly go with the Endo. It has an ES, while IM is open. There will always be tons of IM stuff on the market, how many quality full figured Endos are out there?

Hey bro. I think they may changed that. There isn't an edition size for the 1:2 endo anymore. :dunno

Hey bro. I think they may changed that. There isn't an edition size for the 1:2 endo anymore. :dunno

wow, I just looked on SS site and your right, the 500 ES is gone, now it says LE :horror. What the ____ is up with that? I know for a fact it used to be 500, and now it's open ES? Not shocking, SS is nothing but a greedy company these days. I was really thinking about getting one, but now I'm not so sure.

Mine has an edition of 500

Yea man, it looks like their not limited to 500 anymore. You should call a SS rep and ask why it's not limited to 500 anymore. That's hella shady to put down an ES of 500 for all these years, then change it to open ES.

lol that's nothing compared to the fake inventory manipulation ss does on the web and in their news letters.

I'd strongly diagree with that. Imagine if SS started pulling this bs with everything? Once a ES is set, and it was set for many years, you can't just change it. People bought this thing cause it was a collectible, now it's nothing but a 2k "collectible" that will never hold it's value. I'd be pissed if I already had one cause the number on the base is completely meaningless now.

I'd strongly diagree with that. Imagine if SS started pulling this bs with everything? Once a ES is set, and it was set for many years, you can't just change it. People bought this thing cause it was a collectible, now it's nothing but a 2k "collectible" that will never hold it's value. I'd be pissed if I already had one cause the number on the base is completely meaningless now.

Man where you been :rotfl They do that all the time, remember the patient zero fiasco?

Or the gollum PF? this one takes the cake, SS saw the 500 ES sold out quickly, they send a newsletter saying there is a few more pieces of the international edition left! order now! Everyone was like wtf? what international edition. Then this "few pieces left" turned out to be another 1000 ES :D exact same statue with a different stamp on the base.

Buy the statues only if you like them, nothing surprises me anymore about sideshow, they are here purely to make money, there is no attempt whatsoever to make their products more as highend collectibles.

Try Cinemaquette if you want a high quality lsf that's actually worth the $2000 and with a set ES.

It's one thing to change the ES before it ships out and another to make it an open ES years after it's been released with a 500 ES

wow, I just looked on SS site and your right, the 500 ES is gone, now it says LE :horror. What the ____ is up with that? I know for a fact it used to be 500, and now it's open ES? Not shocking, SS is nothing but a greedy company these days. I was really thinking about getting one, but now I'm not so sure.

Yea man, it looks like their not limited to 500 anymore. You should call a SS rep and ask why it's not limited to 500 anymore. That's hella shady to put down an ES of 500 for all these years, then change it to open ES.

Seems a bit shady to me to, but im not really to concerned i dont really buy them because of the limited numbers. I just buy the pieces I like.
But it is strange how after 4 years they have decided to remake these.
They should have done a version 2.0 like the lifesize

Not too concerned? This sets a precedent against the very core of what they claim to sell: collectibles

There is a fine line between Collectibles and pretty mass produced expensive stuff you can get cheaper on eBay a few months later. Lose your credibility on a limited edition numbered item and you have nothing.

Since the 1:2 endo is now open edition too you may be able to get it for cheaper.

Not too concerned? This sets a precedent against the very core of what they claim to sell: collectibles

There is a fine line between Collectibles and pretty mass produced expensive stuff you can get cheaper on eBay a few months later. Lose your credibility on a limited edition numbered item and you have nothing.

Yeah I agree totally. It's a disgrace really, what's to say they won't do this with other statues.
What I meant in previous post was , regardless of edition size or not, I would have still purchased this statue.

Back