1:18 - 1:5 Die-cast Cars - **COLLECTORS CLUB**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:18 - 1:12 Die-cast Cars - **COLLECTORS CLUB**

Hello everybody:)
I would like to post some pics of my Ferrari 430 scale 1/10 all metal - 800 pieces all metal, it took me 3 months to build

These look awesome, the detail is amazing. Very nice collection.

Nice car collection everyone.

1/8 Reventon

holy crappers....i saw the model at the f1 boutique in yorkville....nice purchase man...

that place scares me...i go there from time to time because my buddy is really into model cars and thats his heaven.

Ferrari Enzo 1/10

Hi everyone
as I promised here are some pics of the Ferrari Enzo, lots of work to build, these models are available on in Italy just like the Ferrari 430
Cheers
:hi5:

Next project

Hi
Here is my next project The Ferrari Testarossa scale 1/8 Pocher.
To build the engine and get all the details it took me 6 months, I'm still working the interior, trying to get the real stitches on the seats and all the details it needs to be realistic. I will be changing the rear adding a real electric roof just like the original car. Probably and hopefully it will be the only model in the world that has this function and details.
Hope you all enjoy
Thks

anyone know where i can get a good quality 1:18 458 italia besides hotwheels?? or does anyone know if the BBR one's doors can open or not??

BBR makes a real nice 458 but its quite expensive and the doors don't open. I don't think the drunk or hood open either.

Just got my 1:18 AUTOart Pagani Zonda R (Carbon). It's my favorite so far, but then again I only have x2 diecasts models...

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

Hello everybody:)
I would like to post some pics of my Ferrari 430 scale 1/10 all metal - 800 pieces all metal, it took me 3 months to build

Very cool man, awesome detail. The color on that is really nice too I like it.

Hi
Here is my next project The Ferrari Testarossa scale 1/8 Pocher.
To build the engine and get all the details it took me 6 months, I'm still working the interior, trying to get the real stitches on the seats and all the details it needs to be realistic. I will be changing the rear adding a real electric roof just like the original car. Probably and hopefully it will be the only model in the world that has this function and details.
Hope you all enjoy
Thks

I was considering getting the 1/8 Pocher kit. The guy I buy my models from in yorkville has a couple complete models and the detail on them is insane. However, I dont like the Testarossa enough to spend a few grand on it. Looks like you got a nice project on your hands there but judging from your other model it shouldnt be a problem for you. Post pics when its all done I wanna see it.

Just got my 1:18 AUTOart Pagani Zonda R (Carbon). It's my favorite so far, but then again I only have x2 diecasts models...

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

Looks awesome, the detail is great on this thing. I dont collect 1/18 so it has no place in my collection. Its a great purchase though, is that minichamps McLaren F1 in the back?

Chris

HLY ___!! that zonda is like sexxx!!

s5035605.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

HELLO FELLOW COLLECTORS, JUST FOUND THIS THREAD AND WANTED TO SHARE MY SMALL COLLECTION OF 1/18 SCALE CARS, THANKS A LOT GUYS!!

Back