1/12 scale Tantive entryway for 6” black series prototyping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah all of those other places are probably better than here for 1/12 collecting. The 1/12 SW collecting is probably one of the smaller portions of this site lol.

Ok, the big moment has finally arrived. Here is our first foray into 1/12 scale dioramas after so many requests I have lost count. The Tantive Rebel Blockade Runner Entry Way was our most popular 1/6 model.

Here she is in 1/12 scale glory. What do you think?

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/1-12-tantive-iv-rebel-blockade-runner-entry-way-diorama/
DSC06329.jpg

DSC06355.jpg

Saw Robo gave this project a shoutout in his weekly toy news for theFwoosh! Proto is looking nice. Robo's video mentioned there will be a long version and a short version?

Yeah I hope that fwoosh shout out helps. He seemed interested in his responses to the thread I started about this dio in the fwoosh fourm

Saw Robo gave this project a shoutout in his weekly toy news for theFwoosh! Proto is looking nice. Robo's video mentioned there will be a long version and a short version?

That's right. one will be around 210mm deep and the other around 320mm

Back