1:1 Walas Gremlin replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror Wow, this is the nicest Gremlin I have seen. Stripe is my favorite gremlin, the bad guys are always more cool:yess:
Shame about the price because I would go head-to-one but I don't rule out possibilities

Anyway, this is a great figure with an improved articulation that I have not seen in other replica figures of this film at the market. Congrats batGremlin.

And incredible collection!!, Shaney :hi5:

Hello Gremlin fans. Here we have available for order the new 100% true, 1:1 scale Walas Gremlin replicas. These are very true to every detail of the original Gremlins from the first movie. They are casted from an original mold including the teeth!

Their eyes are also glass and the bodies are pose-abale as well since they use the same bendable mechanics as the originals. There will be different variations available such as the leader of the Gremlins Stripe as well as a green and brown traditional gremlin.

These are made by the famous Sacha Feiner who also made several replicas of the Gremlins 2 mold as well as the famous fan made film that has gained lots of attention.

These are about 24 inches tall, real solid teeth, body made of a special foam material and painted with a latex paint. All limbs and ears are pose-able.

Those interested and for pricing information please contact Sacha, at [email protected]

Just tell him Shane sent you!

Enjoy the pics!
P1020058.jpg

P1020034.jpg

P1020016.jpg

P1020048.jpg

P1020038.jpg

P1020060.jpg

kuzeh, nice! I still need those 2 Gremlin 1 figures.

i love the new Neca line of Gremlins, so much more spot on. Can not wait for the rest of them especially Spider Mohawk!

Also were did you get that moving gremlin gif in your sig?

Yeah, definitely better sculpts than the old ones,
I actually got a couple of Flashers, I'm customizing one into Secretary Gremlin :lol and Daffy and George, but haven't taken pictures yet...

That gif image I googled it I think...
Let me track it down...

It'd be cool to get three regular gremlins to dress up as Christmas carolers for this time of year. :lol
:lol:clap

That's a brilliant idea, Khev. Damn you for saying that!

I have that 1:1 Mohawk vinyl model by Kaiyodo. It's been built up for about 17 years, and I still haven't painted it.

1.jpg

Blasphemy!!! :mad:

Well, no better time than the present. Chop-chop! Pics by tomorrow. :lol
But seriously, when you do get to it I'm sure it'll kick some major ass!

:exactly::goodpost:

I'm glad I'm more of a Gremlins 1 type of guy where apart from Stripe they basically all look the same. That must be brutal for all you "New Batchers" trying to collect them all. :lol

That Stripe is awesome but after getting the NECA stunt puppets for around $200, there is no chance i'm coughing up $1,500 for this prop :lecture

Just received my Sacha Feiner Stripe and he is amazing. It looks great, has a quality feel and the painting, etc are all very detailed. I am happy with my purchase.

15400980_10154893895927625_3987105980250316386_n.jpg
15355824_10154894140327625_7193112802460207814_n.jpg
15356675_10154893895882625_7591908522929514752_n.jpg

Wow, that looks amazing. Does he have a website? I was only able to find old info. Do you mind sharing how much that guy goes for?
Thanks, and congrats on a terrific prop!

Well I guess that answers the question of whether these are still being made...

Well I guess that answers the question of whether these are still being made...

I emailed them as well as I have to snag one of the warrior Gremlins! I really hope these are still available. I haven't heard back yet but I only emailed them yesterday. If I do get one, I plan on displaying him on my kitchen counter!

Gremlins (1) is a classic. I saw this when I was 10 years old and it's one of my top childhood faves. I love this movie! I remember getting the Gremlins novel from my mom, which has some colour movie stills in the center, and a 3-pack of non-posable figures from galoob, but that was the end of it! There was a plush gizmo, which my friend had, and a large size plastic Stripe Gremlin but I never got those, DAMN-IT! I watch Gremlins every Christmas! It's tradition each holiday season and I freaking love the soundtrack score, and of course the epic opening with Darlene Love's 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)' song! It's classic!

Gremlins 2? No I can't get into that. I saw it in 1990 and it didn't send me. It was pure kitsch with no real comedy or frights and strayed way too far from the original. Just not the same. I actually got really pissed off that they took the Phoebe Cates' character and her tragic xmas story and turned it into a joke. Not Cool and the different breeds of Gremlin didn't do anything for me either. Original Gremlins All the Way!

These look amazing. Might be tempted if they are still available as they happen to fit into my life-size height limit.

Damn! Have not heard back on this so not sure if these are still available. :(

Gremlins 2? No I can't get into that. I saw it in 1990 and it didn't send me. It was pure kitsch with no real comedy or frights and strayed way too far from the original. Just not the same. I actually got really pissed off that they took the Phoebe Cates' character and her tragic xmas story and turned it into a joke. Not Cool and the different breeds of Gremlin didn't do anything for me either. Original Gremlins All the Way!

NO WAY!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCk5XnxI46U

Trick or Treat Studios is making a life size Stripe Gremlin prop replica. They are putting it up for PO soon.

Back