1:1 Walas Gremlin replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Takes a bit longer than that but yes. Latex does break down. I would imagine it breaks down faster, too, if stretched or folded together.

Hey
Actually, I do NOT work with latex. This is made of polyurethane foam, which is virtually "eternal" :)

I shudder at the thought, but I might be right there with you. These are amazing!

I know. Gremlins was an incredibly impacting film for me. My mom took me to see it at the theater when I was 10 thinking it was going to be another "E.T." especially since the TV spots only showed little flashes of Gizmo's furry paws and ears.

She was shocked and horrified as they gleefully murdered half the town. But it was one of the most intense and awesome movies I'd ever seen!

I don't know if I can resist the opportunity to own an actual screen accurate Gizmo flanked by Stripe and a standard gremlin. Too awesome.

I know. Gremlins was an incredibly impacting film for me. My mom took me to see it at the theater when I was 10 thinking it was going to be another "E.T." especially since the TV spots only showed little flashes of Gizmo's furry paws and ears.

She was shocked and horrified as they gleefully murdered half the town. But it was one of the most intense and awesome movies I'd ever seen!

I don't know if I can resist the opportunity to own an actual screen accurate Gizmo flanked by Stripe and a standard gremlin. Too awesome.

I'm on the same boat dude!!
I'm debating about selling a bunch of my collectibles just to own these..!!
:panic::panic::panic:

I'm with you guys. I was 12 when Gremlins came out and I couldn't even guess how many trips that I made to the corner drug store to complete my Topps movie card set. I already showed the pics of these to my wife and she seemed cool with getting one. Now to decide what gets the axe in my collection........

yeah i want about 3 of these lol. heres my collection as of now and pics of the other gremlins he has done. any wear you see on the brown one was because it was used in his film.
IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

no not his, the 1/1 Mohawk is a vinyl kit that was made by kayodo? but the orinigal vinyl kits has been reproduced and in doing so it gets smaller. so mine is about 24 in where the original is about 29 inches and can cost quit a bit. but all the kits i believe are closed mouth where this one i got the guy custom made the mouth open.

i have seen other collections with the real deals and so envious of them.

if you go to yourprops.com and search gremlins, some ppl on there have several amazing items, such as Sacha.

kuzeh, nice! I still need those 2 Gremlin 1 figures.

i love the new Neca line of Gremlins, so much more spot on. Can not wait for the rest of them especially Spider Mohawk!

Also were did you get that moving gremlin gif in your sig?

Is there any chance Mowhawk will be offered in the same scale as Stripe? Talk about a grail piece....

It'd be cool to get three regular gremlins to dress up as Christmas carolers for this time of year. :lol

lol yeah. i want a green one for the flasher since the coat i have on the statue would fit and a brown one so I can take the hat and gun from the jun planning and put it on him.

That's a brilliant idea, Khev. Damn you for saying that!

I have that 1:1 Mohawk vinyl model by Kaiyodo. It's been built up for about 17 years, and I still haven't painted it.

1.jpg

That's a brilliant idea, Khev. Damn you for saying that!

I have that 1:1 Mohawk vinyl model by Kaiyodo. It's been built up for about 17 years, and I still haven't painted it.
1.jpg

Well, no better time than the present. Chop-chop! Pics by tomorrow. :lol
But seriously, when you do get to it I'm sure it'll kick some major ass!

Back