1:1 The Thing bust question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JorReno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,
I just came across this FANTASTIC bust.
2295792-thing___sideshow_bust_color_med.jpg

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Sideshow re-release their 1:1 Hulk bust? If so, I was wondering what the chances are of seeing this Thing bust re-released?

Thanks.
:)

this along with hulk v spidey reg and IM comiquette exclusive suffered from the recaster incidents where they seemed to have the mold as well as packing and boxes, yet the paint was far sub par (probably the same guys who they hired today) (lol) I would buy this one on the 2ndary market with caution...

bodie the wise

The Thing bust didn't look recast to me, I think they just knocked off a bunch of extras from the production run. The hulk/spidey and Iron Man com are definitely recast the hell out of tho.

It's only speculation on my part but I think they just doubled up on the numbers. The same sort of thing happened with the Ardeth Bay bust which were all from the same seller in China and were caught out by people on the board.

Do you have any links on which one are true or what not? Mainly im looking for this 1:1 thing and 1:1 hulk also. Thank You my good sirs

Do you have any links on which one are true or what not? Mainly im looking for this 1:1 thing and 1:1 hulk also. Thank You my good sirs

Haven't seen the guy selling them in China list one for ages, and he claimed he had no more left after the last one he had listed. From what I saw the market wasn't flooded with more than a dozen or so extra pieces. :dunno

Haven't seen the guy selling them in China list one for ages, and he claimed he had no more left after the last one he had listed. From what I saw the market wasn't flooded with more than a dozen or so extra pieces. :dunno

Yes they didn't flood the market like the ironnman. Boardie was selling one here for 850 shipped a month or so ago.

Pretty decent price, I really like this bust, it has quality to it and little things like different glosses of paints used which Sideshow doesn't give a **** about these days. But I wish it was bigger like the newer Marvel busts. Thing and Venom look small next to the newer ones.

Thank You sir. Yes i have tried to search it on ebay but no luck still. Hopefully someday. Or just hoping for another bust creation of him. Im still unsure that at sideshow they still got the hulk 1:1 bust.

Back