1:1 TDK Joker Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hecubus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all! I wanted to share my latest project with you - my 1:1 scale Joker bust from The Dark Knight. The road to making this has been a bumpy one (if you've been watching its progress on the RPF you'll know what I mean) but it is now at a point that I am proud to show off. Not completely done yet - but I'd love some feedback from you guys!

DSCN4174.jpg

DSCN4175.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

Very impressive. I could never create anything like that! I would say that the forehead is too large (height wise). I think it would need to be curved more. Other than that, looks great! Nice job of the t-shirt as well!

Hello all! I wanted to share my latest project with you - my 1:1 scale Joker bust from The Dark Knight. The road to making this has been a bumpy one (if you've been watching its progress on the RPF you'll know what I mean) but it is now at a point that I am proud to show off. Not completely done yet - but I'd love some feedback from you guys!

DSCN4174.jpg

DSCN4175.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

NICE WORK Hecubus!!!!:D

DSCN4174.jpg

DSCN4175.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

Try to market these to DC Comics! These busts would sell!!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

DSCN4174.jpg

DSCN4175.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

I would take one!:D That's for sure!:D Only one word for your bust, AWESOME!!!!:D

Looks pretty good,man. I agree that the forehead is a bit too big and that the makeup needs to be smeared a bit. Once you tackle that it'll be great! :rock :rock :rock

DSCN4174.jpg

DSCN4175.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger. -The Joker

Nick, stop quoting the first post! :lol

I think it looks pretty good, but like others have said, the forehead looks a little too big and the makeup is too clean. Nice job though. :duff

DSCN4174.jpg

DSCN4175.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

Heath Ledger would have loved it!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Last edited:
Back