1/1 silicon TDK joker , check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those interested, start saving now. This is going to be a full 1:1 piece. Not a 1:1 bust. A full 6' tall plus screen accurate clothing everything statue.

edit: I corrected my post, I'm not sure how many are being made.

Last edited:
WOW i'm speechless, that looks MENTAL!!!!!!!!!! jeez there are some damned talented sob's on these boards, i cant believe some of the things you people do, i thought 1/6th repaints were difficult enough, and then i see 1/4 scultps, then 1/2, and now a 1/1, that looks PERFECT in every way. Amazing work, keep it up. I would buy one, how much are we looking at?

Now lets compare it to the DCD bust
1dkjokerbust.jpg

and yours
DSC00012.jpg

definetly you for teh win :D

not just a great sculpt but great paint application as well

Here's all the information from the guy producing this project....

At the end it will feature:

FX Silicone Face
FX Make-Up
Medical Grade Prostethic Eyes
Real Human Hair (dyed in correct color & style Janice Alexander's (The Dark Knight Hair Department) team used on Heath Ledger for the movie)
Full Size Body sculpted in a Specific Movie Pose (6'1" - Accurate to Heath Ledger's Body Specs.)
Movie Accurate Clothing
..Magic Pencil
Right now Bob is working on the face and I'm working to locate the exact brand clothing used in the movie with help of some production guys that actually worked on the movie. I already located some parts of the costume (exact size, exact brand) - and now working on the rest. We try to nail it as close as possible.

Just to give you an idea..The English Clothing Company Turnbull & Asser (who dresses up the UK Royal Family, James Bond and many more) made the ties that costume department used on Heath Ledger. It was a limited run of only 50 ties made worldwide including the ones worn by Heath Ledger in the movie..Out of that run of 50 Turnbull & Asses Joker ties, we secured the last 5 pieces for our Joker project.

We also have couple of screen used costumes worn by Heath Ledger himself in his earlier movies (The Patriot, 10 Things I hate About You, Lords of the Dogtown, Casanova etc) - so those will guide us a lot to while tailor our Joker costume parts to fit perfectly on him.

If eveything goes well, we have plans for two exciting Joker "moments" during October / November , so stay tuned

I'm guessing around $10k, anyone else?

Sounds reasonable really, I'd love to see stuff like this when you go to Madame Tussauds, much better than most of the no talent celebs in there now. (No offence to Halo fans why a Master Chief waxwork?! you can't see a face)

That is absolutely AMAZING!! No way I'd be able to swing the full thing, but I would kill for a bust just like that. AWESOME.

Hi Guys Thanks for the support. wait till you see the real and final version. should be pretty darn good.
I will keep everyone posted as the project moves along.
Thanks Bob C
www.dullam-causey.com

Holy ^^^^! If the DC version looked like that I would actually buy it.

Back