Prop 1/1 Scale Guardian Predator Bio Mask prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's VERY accurate. Don't care about the ES. I wouldn't mind paying more for a "sincerely" replicated piece also.

I'll have to think on this one, love the bio, not a fan of the base since it doesn't match the others, and the price sux. It'll probably come down to the lenses and a deal later on.

I'll have to think on this one, love the bio, not a fan of the base since it doesn't match the others, and the price sux. It'll probably come down to the lenses and a deal later on.

This isn't made by SS, it's made by coolprops hence the different base. It might be of a much higher quality than some of Sideshows masks (fingers crossed!) It looks to have real lenses. I think it's great. but $400 is a lot of money so I'll have to see...

hmmm.....not sure if I want to use $160 in rewards towards this or the P2 maquette. Decisions, decisions.....

hmmm.....not sure if I want to use $160 in rewards towards this or the P2 maquette. Decisions, decisions.....

You'll lose $60 in reward points by using $160 in reward points on the maquette :1-1: Best to save them and get something outright.

This is my favorite BIO design. I would love to have it but the price point is a bit steep. Will have to see what next year brings.

TOM

You waiting for the ES on the Maquette?

trying too, at least a lot of retailers are offering this, so it shouldn't sell out too fast.....hopefully.

You'll lose $60 in reward points by using $160 in reward points on the maquette :1-1: Best to save them and get something outright.

Can't think of another piece I could imagine actually going directly through SS again for though, so I may never even use those points from the P2 if I got it.

Fair enough :)
There's always something on the horizon for me even though I am trying very hard to cut back...
You could buy a Hot Toys figure or PF and flip it for the cash too.

well yea, I think my next big purchase will be the new IM LSF, but it won't be through SS directly. I was just saying I doubt I would go through them directly again for a long time. My last direct purchase was the P1 LSB EX and look how long ago that was, everything else has been through retailers way under retail. I don't collect 1/6 scale.

Well it has no ES so its possible it may be found cheaper down the line. Either that or it will sell out and never be seen again, that is the gamble. I like this a lot, but not $400 + Vat etc at the minute.

Pass. I'd rather wait for Wolf or P1 mask instead.
It seems they are trying to complete the masks line by making ones that SS hasn't done yet. Still... when will we see P1 bio? Is it to hard to make one or something?

Pass. I'd rather wait for Wolf or P1 mask instead.
It seems they are trying to complete the masks line by making ones that SS hasn't done yet. Still... when will we see P1 bio? Is it to hard to make one or something?

HCG already did the P1 and it was awesome! It did however come with a pretty unnecessary and elaborate base which just hiked the price up! I think many of us are hoping HCG ill re-release their P1 with a simple stand.

Still... ouch!

Same price as the Warrior LSB?
I love Predator but given the choice I know what I'd choose for the money.

Edit; The LSB is cheaper!

Well it's all relative Col, you know what I think about the current prices of these things. Some people like busts, some like props. I have ordered that LSB and haven't ordered this. I would argue a completely accurate prop like this is worth more that a nice but small and artistic alien LSB actually. Each to their own though. I probably won't buy this but I am tempted. Space is starting to become an issue however as these masks aren't small and this one doesn't have the benefit of being wall mountable.

There has also been relatively little love for Gort so far. I like this. I'd prefer a simple stand though.

Back