Prop 1/1 Scale Guardian Predator Bio Mask prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultragunner

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just seen that this was posted to HLJ.... interesting that it's not being made by Sideshow.

https://www.hlj.com/product/col8000...p+Replica+by CoolProps+&utm_campaign=Facebook

Although this will be a pass for me... I think it looks great. I especially love the base.

gecx.jpg

Hmmm interesting. Never heard of Cool Props. I'm wondering why it has the Kotobukiya logo.

Also wondering what they mean by "The original movie prop mask was thoroughly analyzed, resulting in this perfect replica."
What did they analyze?
A picture of the prop or the actual prop itself like a 3d scan???

Same here...only a mold from the original is interesting for me.But the stand is very nice.

Wow I really, really like this. That stand/base is incredible. I'm a bit hesitant to actually pull the trigger....not sure how reliable these guys are. If it's kotobukiya-backed though... I hope we get more info

Definately a cool gort and a cool stand, make's me wonder if sideshows is planning on releasing one later on!

They'd be crazy not to, they release all the incredibly abstract (but still sweet) bios from AvP. I've never been a particularly big fan of Gort personally but I still want him up on the wall.

This is really nice imo, I have just got the HCG P2 though so I'll hold off to see production pieces for now. This is the original design before the hockey style bio replaced it. Prices are getting silly as well on these. The wolf started off at $250.... how times change.

Pass on Gort/Guardian but I do like that stand and would love a Wolf bio with an AvP wall stand.

It's always good to see other companies produce great pieces like this. Not interested in this bio though, would need to be Wolf or the original for me to pull the trigger. Too many other wants right now. Hopefully coolprops get round to a chrome Endoskull or Alien Warrior bust!

ridiculous price, no ES and we have no idea the true origins of the thing. I'm too lazy to see if this thing is actually even accurate or not.

Back