1:1 pennywise Yeah!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedracer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Nuff said..:D

193488625_676dd39404.jpg

I would kill for one of these , it would make my dreams come true , he always scared me when I was a kid , scary stuff man!.:lol

It would be great to see a pf of him holding a balloon too.
Wold work great with the horror pfs. Sideshow should actually consider this as well as a few other Steven King movies , I would love to have a figure of that gremlin out of Steven Kings cats eye

Oh my God. If I bought one of those, I guarantee you my girlfriend would break up with me and move out the next day. Maybe even the same day, depending on what time she came across it.

I said a bunch of stuff on the matter yesterday, but dont feel like repeating myself.

I said stuff too yesterday...but I will paraphrase: I would go for a PF with balloons. :)

I'd love to see both a life-size bust and PF figure produced. I personally do not have the space or money for either, but I'd love to see it happen nonetheless.

IT is one of the best made-for-TV movies ever (minus the second half that focuses on the adults in Dairy...I don't even bother to watch it). People tend to forget that it originally aired on television. The content was obviously toned down a lot as a result, but the film still succeeds in producing some seriously creepy moments.

Yeah a pf would be great also but I still think I would rather see a 1:1 bust.
It would scare the crap outta little kids :rotfl

I said some stuff too, but mostly I'd be really interested in a 1/6... he really is one of the creepiest bad guys of all time. And even more impressive he's from a made for TV movie :google

Back