1:1 Nosferatu Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should have gone with the Pete Murphy bust - he nailed the likeness by a mile!! Everything much nicer doen to the base.

Honestly I hate to poo poo this piece, but I think the Nosferatu PF had a MUCH better likeness to the character.

I'll save my money on this one.

They should have gone with the Pete Murphy bust - he nailed the likeness by a mile!! Everything much nicer doen to the base.

Honestly I hate to poo poo this piece, but I think the Nosferatu PF had a MUCH better likeness to the character.

I'll save my money on this one.

This bust is SPOT ON in person. The exclusive with the hat is perfect. This is one of the most impressive 1:1 busts I've seen from Sideshow.

I dont like it, even if im not a fan of uni monsters it doesnt look like Count Orlock, the hair looks really strange an the head to big.
IMG_8525.JPG

Last edited:
Pics can be deceiving. When I look at the preview, I can't help think they nailed the detail of the skin.

070607vampyre.jpg

Vampyre Life-Size Bust

Classic Monster Life-Size Collectibles

Life-Size Bust (Item No. 2924)

Limited Edition TBD

Est. to ship 4th Qtr 2007

SRP: US $449.99

Product Type: Life-Size Bust

Product Size: Approx. 22" H (559mm) x 11" W (279mm) x 12" D (304mm)*

Est. Box Size: estimated to ship in OS1 box*

Est. Product Ship Weight: 30.00 lbs (12.96 Kg)

896272705_688f96bddd_o.jpg

Where did you get that info ? Is it on the site ?
I can't find it ...

Will be picking this up for sure, although i got a feeling this will look a lot better as a SSE. Will still get this though.

Pics can be deceiving. When I look at the preview, I can't help think they nailed the detail of the skin.

So then... when veiled heavily in shadow, the Sideshow looks good?\

I hate that bust from the photos.

Peter's Orlock is beautiful and honestly... he was a better sculptor at 15 years of age than whoever did that SS one.

I have to say I am not a big fan of sculpted hair and on a life-size bust it is particularly atrocious.

JAS

The EX is up for order in case anyone missed the announcements elsewhere. I scored one.

went ahead and ordered.
would be my only color UniMonster item.

Im kinda worried about how the SSE will be handled.
Will it be all Hats? or 2 SSE's as well? :confused:

Huge, huge fan of this movie and I pre-ordered mine at SDCC.

I hope a silver screen version isn't far behind.

Back