1:1 Nosferatu Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks TOE.

Here comes the SSE :D

NosSSE-P.jpg

The exclusive is back up on the site as a second chance item.

Picked up mine today, not out of the box yet though...

I've just received my bust... woooow and what a bust, amazing! :cool:
So to celebrate this and my first post here, what's better than a picture?

Orlock3BW.jpg

Josquin

Congrats on the pickup and welcome! This bust is awesome, why isn't the exclusive sold out yet!?!? :huh

Is this bust worth getting? Only bust I have so far is Frankie (color version) and thinking about getting the exclusive color version of this. I've got a $100 sideshow gift card burning a hole in my wallet.

Yes it is. Saw it at the con and I think it looks great. I personally like the colored version though. I love the way Sideshow painted the veins on the head.

I'm in the minority here, but its too expensive right now. The economy in America is just underneath Satan's sewer lines presently. It may not be too hot in other places. That's probably why it isn't sold out yet either.

This bust is great! I've had it for about a year and it's just amazing. The veins and pock marks on his face look so realistic and the eyes look real and creepy. I'd say you should get this bust.

This bust is great! I've had it for about a year and it's just amazing. The veins and pock marks on his face look so realistic and the eyes look real and creepy. I'd say you should get this bust.

Thanks..I may wait and see if it goes on sale during Spooktacular :)

somebody please go buy this guy up so I'll stop cursing at the $100 discount.
100ES ... wtf? .. :banghead

VampyreBust2.jpg

I bring a little life into an old thread, hope it is okay.

Today there was a huge cardboard box from a user from this site, KCLasse, which hid a 1:1 bust of Nosferatu! And wow... This figure is indescribably cool!

It did not take many seconds before I had brought my camera out and took some pictures of this ultra detailed figure from Sideshow.

Here is a small hand-picking of the many pictures I took, hope they can be used :)

040vb.jpg

041os.jpg

042os.jpg

043r.jpg

047c.jpg

044xn.jpg

045lae.jpg

046fu.jpg

I bring a little life into an old thread, hope it is okay.

Today there was a huge cardboard box from a user from this site, KCLasse, which hid a 1:1 bust of Nosferatu! And wow... This figure is indescribably cool!

It did not take many seconds before I had brought my camera out and took some pictures of this ultra detailed figure from Sideshow.

Here is a small hand-picking of the many pictures I took, hope they can be used :)

040vb.jpg

041os.jpg

042os.jpg

043r.jpg

047c.jpg

044xn.jpg

045lae.jpg

046fu.jpg

Looks awesome! Congrats!!!

gotta say, this is one of those piece that definitely has great paint app. Congrats.

Back