1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm gonna get one, I'm happy medicom re-released Gizmo because the originals are going for over $1000 on eBay.
[ame]https://youtu.be/nGmmUDnZw_o[/ame]

I know nothing about this Gizmo but I've always wanted to get one. Is this 2.0 supposed to be life size? I see the eyes move side to side but I wonder if you can move them in any direction like the PERS on a hot toys figure.

$275 is pretty expensive. For anyone that has the original, is it worth the price? I don't expect movie quality, but is it close? Does it look realistic?

Yeah, pretty sure I'm going to have to buy this now... 1:1 Gizmo is too awesome to pass up :lecture

True dat homie! I bought one from SS yesterday, the first version looks great in some of the YouTube videos.The price isn't so bad as well ,when you compare it to what some of the first version are selling for on eBay

I've cut back drastically on buying from SS, but I had to get this. And to think, I almost caved and paid top dollar on eBay for the original version.

Do these have a stated limited run our do they just keep producing them until demand dwindles?

I've been thinking about getting this one but haven't yet pulled the trigger since I have so many pre-orders coming up. I wonder if there's will be a new Gremlin to go with this one...

Amiami sounds good but how much would they charge for shipping? Same question for HLJ?

VS

Sideshow and BBTS?

Depends where you live and the weight of the box.You can check the shipping cost on BBTS.

Don't forget you also get $13.75 in rewards points with sideshow so that cuts the price down a bit.

I bought the santa clause version for my girlfriend last christmas off Ebay for $375. I have to say it was very much worth the price. At this new price and with the new accessories I am buying two.

Last edited:
Amiami is the cheapest place to pre order it..

$60 cheaper than SSC and BBTS. That's the best choice if you are not from US. And maybe the best choice too if you are from US. Because I don't think the shipping would cost $60 or more..

Glad they re release this.. I wanted this little guy for so long!!:blissy

Back