1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up:

964861_10200928719530037_14661574_o.jpg

Looks fantastic!
I read that this will be released (again) with 3D-glasses.
Missed the first one, will try my hardest to buy the new one...

UGH..... I did not expect to have to make a purchase within the next few months. This is hard to pass on.

Do they charge the $ now or do they do it upon shipping? Is this an item that will end up in stock elsewhere?

UGH..... I did not expect to have to make a purchase within the next few months. This is hard to pass on.

Do they charge the $ now or do they do it upon shipping? Is this an item that will end up in stock elsewhere?

Amiami, and HLJ which has it for a similar price, only charge at shipping - no deposit or cash up front. Amiami do discourage cancellations though, enforced via cancellation of membership if done too often.

Amiami, and HLJ which has it for a similar price, only charge at shipping - no deposit or cash up front. Amiami do discourage cancellations though, enforced via cancellation of membership if done too often.

I ended up doing a preorder. Amiami actually asked me for no financials at all! Which makes me a little leery to make sure my preorder is secured. Did you have Credit Card info on file?

BBTS has it for pre-order as well. A bit more expensive, but an alternative for those not comfortable ordering internationally.

BBTS has it for pre-order as well. A bit more expensive, but an alternative for those not comfortable ordering internationally.

I guess it all depends upon what the shipping costs amount to. I am willing to trust the amiami site if it is at the cost of saving $60+ I hope it doesnt look all weird on the back because of the added "multiply" feature. It could either be epic... or a disaster.

I might throw down a preorder with BBTS as a backup however. Thanks for the tip! :hi5:

Last edited:
I ended up doing a preorder. Amiami actually asked me for no financials at all! Which makes me a little leery to make sure my preorder is secured. Did you have Credit Card info on file?

No, payment by PayPal when it's ready to ship.

So how is it considered life size? Mowais have to be taller than 9" :huh

Or is the listing for this wrong, I'd love a lifesize Mogwai and it would be great at this price. But 9" does not sound right to me.

So how is it considered life size? Mowais have to be taller than 9" :huh

Or is the listing for this wrong, I'd love a lifesize Mogwai and it would be great at this price. But 9" does not sound right to me.

On Gremlins Wiki it says he's between 20 and 25 centimeters, so it's about right.

I ordered one to go with my NECA Gremlin. Missed the first two Gizmos. Glad to see some distributors offering this stateside. Plus I like all the little extras that come with this one.

Back