1:1 Life Size Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but they're basically just a costume on a dummy since there's no exposed skin or anything. I would hope it wouldn't be over $1,000 for something like that. You can get (unlicensed) life size Jawas on ebay in the $400-$500 range.

Yeah, but they're basically just a costume on a dummy since there's no exposed skin or anything. I would hope it wouldn't be over $1,000 for something like that. You can get (unlicensed) life size Jawas on ebay in the $400-$500 range.

Exactly why i think the cost wouldn't be that high. No major sculpting, mostly fabric and accessories. If its more than $500 i'll probably pass.

Well, a lot of people felt the 1:1 Boba bust shouldn't be more than $500, and it turned out to be $800...

Sideshow may be tempted to charge a premium just because of its size and perceived value. I hope they price it according to its actual cost, since as icruise says, there's not much to it.. it's a dummy in a suit.

yes, but it'll be just a bit taller then the vader bust.. however, a lot less design involved. the only parts that need attention are the hands/gun face/eyes... the rest is robes.

You can build your own for under $500. The only tricky parts are tracking down the bandolier and installing electronics for the eyes.

That said, I'm sure Sideshow's will look phenomenal and for those who don't have the time to build will be a most welcome alternative.

I think this a cool idea. I just hope it is like $600. I think Salacious is more complex than this guy can be and they always say the material is what is expensive so I guess it is possible for this to not cost and arm and a leg.

I think GG put out a life size Yoda and it was only like $400 or $500 if I remember correctly.

I think this a cool idea. I just hope it is like $600. I think Salacious is more complex than this guy can be and they always say the material is what is expensive so I guess it is possible for this to not cost and arm and a leg.

I think GG put out a life size Yoda and it was only like $400 or $500 if I remember correctly.

Yea there are a couple 1:1 Yodas out there that are pretty good. I think there is a thread around here somewhere that talks about them all.

I payed like 700 Euros for the Gentle Giant Yoda from Episode III! here he is...

26564_435087474898_763189898_5570112_3165322_n.jpg

Sideshow's pricing has always been overinflated. Im thinking $1500-2000....hope Im wrong....

I can get a great custom one of these for a descent price, so if SS ends up making him 2x what Crumb was, thats prolly the route I will go

Back