Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course last video is based on the prototype.

There are Legacy artists working on it and it's sillicon made, plus, it?s professionally filmed with studio lighting.

I?m just happy with the previous unboxing.

Man, those are clearly pictures of The Child from the show or some production research either for the show or for the collectible. Also this clip is less significant in terms of how the final product looks like. Most times they are just showing Legacy Effects working on the prototype (it's even specified in clear letters in some shots). You can see that when they hand punch the hair the head is squishy like if it's made of silicone and the ears wobble when the head is being handled.

No head tilt in final product.

It is just a "making of (of the prototype)" and a testament to Legacy's involvement.

And imho that takes nothing out of how awesome this product turned out.

Yep, for the price point. VS. the multi-million dollar "hero" puppet.

My biggest complaint is the cloth but hopefully it can be futzed with to look less like something from the craft department at Walmart lol.

I like the robe for the price point; but figure if so many folks re-dressed their 20$ plushy - u won't have to go far to upgrade the robe if needed - through Etsy or other. Necklace, too.

I do wonder though if the first batch of these are going to be the best looking ones, and if they just keep making them as people order if the quality will decrease or stay consistent. Because if it blows up even more once it releases and a bunch of collectors go place orders, maybe the following waves will be rushed out more....

If mine looks bad, back he goes. After all the hype about the "best representation possible". Don't want any issues like with Thanos where the leg cast was really thin on occasion, or stuff like that. Or bad paint. He had better be adorable.

Curiosity question... about how long after a shipping and tax charge show on your order before the item ships? Ballpark...

Of course last video is based on the prototype.

There are Legacy artists working on it and it's sillicon made, plus, it?s professionally filmed with studio lighting.

I?m just happy with the previous unboxing.

Yeah, the fine print on the video even mentioned at the bottom mentioned ?prototype shown? when the artist was painting the headsculpt.

There shots of the final product in the video, of course they are going to show both the prototype and production piece, it's a behind the scenes video.

My final paymet says 5th November on my Order Details. When did you place your order?

They put this up for preorder at a very odd time, I think it went up in the evening on Sideshow's site. I ordered probably 30 minutes or so after it was listed for sale.

They put this up for preorder at a very odd time, I think it went up in the evening on Sideshow's site. I ordered probably 30 minutes or so after it was listed for sale.

Hmm, I ordered it day one too but no email. Hope the email is just delayed and this guy can make his way to me ASAP.

Ordered day one too and no shipping cost update or email. Dont think will be lucky enough to be in the first wave.

Just received my final payment processing email! Looks like it's getting sent out on Friday :) The day season 2 comes out! Yay!

Friday is just shaping up to be a great day! My birthday, Mando S2 drops, a few new songs featuring one of my favorite musicians, halloween right around the corner, and now Baby Yoda beginning shipment! Absolutely fantastic.

Anybody know generally how long it takes for BBTS to get something in once Sideshow starts shipping?

Friday is just shaping up to be a great day! My birthday, Mando S2 drops, a few new songs featuring one of my favorite musicians, halloween right around the corner, and now Baby Yoda beginning shipment! Absolutely fantastic.

Anybody know generally how long it takes for BBTS to get something in once Sideshow starts shipping?

It can take a while. In my experience it can sometimes be as much as a month.

It can take a while. In my experience it can sometimes be as much as a month.

If a month is the longest you've experienced, that doesn't sound too bad to me at all! Sometimes I've ordered from Canadian stores (since I'm in Canada), and I'll end up waiting like 3-4 months more.

Back