Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he's not totally jacked and shredded with a ripped six pack under his little coat? :(

this little critter looks incredible .. just like the real thing from the show... I hope production will be on par!

04ceda65edb96b2dbe39809f171ccf3e.jpg

Release window extended from Aug-Oct 2020 to Aug 2020-Jan 2021

Maybe the initial "limited edition" quantity that they originally planned on was just quadrupled.:lol

It would be great if The Child arrived before Season 2, but I'll just be happy if the production piece does the prototype justice. That would probably be my biggest concern if this ends up having a ridiculous ES.

Last edited:
Maybe the initial "limited edition" quantity that they originally planned on was just quadrupled.:lol

It would be great if The Child arrived before Season 2, but I'll be just be happy if the production piece does the prototype justice. That would probably be my biggest concern if this ends up having a ridiculous ES.

That's what I was thinking as well.

And if so it's not that surprising. I wonder if it's because of the unexpected high demand, and if like some other pieces nowadays with high edition numbers they'll be producing this in batches? And that's why the longer than usual delivery window?

And if so it's not that surprising. I wonder if it's because of the unexpected high demand, and if like some other pieces nowadays with high edition numbers they'll be producing this in batches? And that's why the longer than usual delivery window?

That's probably a safe bet.

Hopefully the quality is still retained though and we get something thats almost exactly the same as the prototype.

I love when companies are "shocked" at high demand for a high demand product. Like when Lego was shocked that there was high demand for an $800 superior UCS Millennium Falcon when the old one was selling for 5-10k. This proto of Baby Yoda looks incredible, there are probably lots of people buying this particular piece that are not generally interested in this type of thing.

Back