1:1 Kurgan Helm proyect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, as I said... I'd be interested as long as the price was not super high ( like Cinemaquette prices!).... :lol

Lol no, no it will not be a Cinemaquette price is to much :monkey4 dont worry about that, and thanks we need the back helm screen grabs will be thanked.

Mookeylama said:
hey that's pretty cool. wonder what the size is. i'd love to see photos from the movie of the Kurg's feet and back. there's no good shots in the film. i'm looking for promo shots but finding none.

His feet a just boots. Pause it when he bursts in on Ramirez and you get a pretty good view.

As for the back he has that purple cape covering what appears to be a plain backplate of the same colour and texture as the front breastplate. His greaves appear to just cover the front of the boots (fairly normal),

Very nice... I never got around to replying to the PM you sent, but that's damn cool. What's the price that is being talked about for one?

That came out pretty damn good...Tell Scott he did a great job...I wish I had the funds to pick it up! Just cant afford that right now!

It sure does look nice.... Tell that man he did an outstanding job!! And I'm still on the fence about it, just would put me waaay over my spending limit for the year. But I will keep you updated... :D

Back