1:1 Kurgan Helm proyect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dwimmerlaik

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:1 Kurgan Helm proyect-PICS ON PAGE 3!!!!

Helllo guys
The proyect is almost finished here are the prices for the helmet and some images:

The helm will be cast in resin
raw cast for 225.00
No plume just a straight pull from the mold.
A finished version for $350.00 will be painted and have a plume, i think i a fair price for what you will get, feel free to PM me
no shipping included

finishedkurgan5.jpg

IMG_8467.jpg

more pics: https://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/scott1138/Kurgan Helmet/
THIS IS OPEN FOR ANYONE THAT WILL WANT THE HELM

Last edited:
This is the first I'am hearing about it....so I dont think its a "crusade exclusive":lol ...if theres such a thing that is....

This helm is for everyone that its interested in this helms, no matter if its not of the Crusade.

Post images of the KURGAN HELM

Last edited:
Well, this is a serious proyect than can be started with the help of the persons that love the Kurgans, so please help out with pics of front, back and sides, so we can get started because i know that somewill be interested in seeing this in a full scale for their collections, thanks.

Diego

Well the price specifically will determine if I'm interested, then we have all the other details that have to be filled in. Not even sure if I want to take part but I'll keep an open mind see how this pans out. In the meantime I'll look for more pics. I brightened this pic some to get a better idea from a side angle.

kurganhighlands7ze.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
Well the price specifically will determine if I'm interested, then we have all the other details that have to be filled in. Not even sure if I want to take part but I'll keep an open mind see how this pans out. In the meantime I'll look for more pics. I brightened this pic some to get a better idea from a side angle.

Thats kinda how I feel...Ive got so much on my plate right now and there isnt much room for more...I am definitely interested to see how it turns out, just not sure if I have the $$ for another custom piece......

I will try to get some pics for you when I get home....

TheWitchKing said:
BINGO!! I will show some support though. :rock

Yeah..For the sake of it being a custom Kurgan helm, I will have to show my support!!

I have to admit it does sound pretty damn cool!

LordAzrael said:
I'd be interested - but probably in six months time once the Sideshow stuff slows down a little. Again - its going to depend on price.

First, thanks for giving support to all and second the proyect will not be finished in a week it takes time, so ill update all (when this get started) i feel the pain of all Sideshow is shipping many things, so this proyect as you know need materials, the molds must be made and the helm so i think it will not be a problem ill see that the helm will be out in a time that there are no SS shippings (or a low quantity) so it will not be heavy for any of you, thanks.

Diego

kingdarkness03 said:

hey that's pretty cool. wonder what the size is. i'd love to see photos from the movie of the Kurg's feet and back. there's no good shots in the film. i'm looking for promo shots but finding none.

Yeah, as I said... I'd be interested as long as the price was not super high ( like Cinemaquette prices!).... :lol

It would be cool as Hell and a nice centerpiece to my Highlander collection. I just hope that we are able to find enough reference to make it so... It's only in the film for a couple of minutes and I have yet to find a good picture of the back of the helm.

But you can bet that if I do... it will see the light of day here!!! :cool:

Back