1:1 Bust Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledge

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So we've seen 2 Batmans, Superman and Green Lantern. I assume it is a safe bet that we will see Flash, Wonder Woman and (hopefully) Aquaman, but assuming they round out the rest of the Justice League, do we think they go with Martian Manhunter or Cyborg, or do they go a different round and give us Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, etc. first? Where does Shazam fall in, if at all?

Personally I'd most like to see them do Cyborg (w/ some great LED feature in the eyes) before they eventually release the Green Arrows and Hawk Girls of the world.

(I won't even start on how badly I need the rest of Batman's Rogues Gallery.)

So we've seen 2 Batmans, Superman and Green Lantern. I assume it is a safe bet that we will see Flash, Wonder Woman and (hopefully) Aquaman, but assuming they round out the rest of the Justice League, do we think they go with Martian Manhunter or Cyborg, or do they go a different round and give us Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, etc. first? Where does Shazam fall in, if at all?

Personally I'd most like to see them do Cyborg (w/ some great LED feature in the eyes) before they eventually release the Green Arrows and Hawk Girls of the world.

(I won't even start on how badly I need the rest of Batman's Rogues Gallery.)

Honestly, they're having a hard time selling through 350 GL's and Superman is still available and so is the second run of Batman. Yet they sold through Joker like it was water. So while we may see Flash and maybe Wonder Woman I wouldn't count on the entire JLA big seven, let alone second tier members, getting the Life Size treatment.

You might See Catwoman before any of that.

Just pulled the trigger on GL, so I'd at LEAST hope to see WW, Flash and Aquaman if not Martian Manhunter and/or Cyborg. It's going to look awfully weird with a predominantly Batman collection that only has Bats, Joker, Superman and Hal Jordan busts. I was hoping a complete lot of Justice League busts would be a great way to represent the JLA part of Batman, so that I could then ignore all the PFs and 1/6s.

WW, Flash and Aquaman sound fair, then give me Two-Face, Scarecrow, Penguin, Bane, Freeze and Riddler and I'd be a happy camper. lol

Just pulled the trigger on GL, so I'd at LEAST hope to see WW, Flash and Aquaman if not Martian Manhunter and/or Cyborg. It's going to look awfully weird with a predominantly Batman collection that only has Bats, Joker, Superman and Hal Jordan busts. I was hoping a complete lot of Justice League busts would be a great way to represent the JLA part of Batman, so that I could then ignore all the PFs and 1/6s.

WW, Flash and Aquaman sound fair, then give me Two-Face, Scarecrow, Penguin, Bane, Freeze and Riddler and I'd be a happy camper. lol

I did the same with Hal, that deal was too good. I didn't get joker because the face didn't strike me and for $700 it had better. I'd get a Two Face if done right and a Flash.

They had to heavily discount Joker as well. I got him for 20% off plus free shipping.

I don't think there is a large market for these guys, so the chances of any "b" characters are slim to none.

What happens if they make smaller ES so that bust collectors could complete their collections?

Here is what I envision things to look like in a perfect world.

2z74k0p.jpg

Please make it happen, Sideshow!

Just having the trinity would be enough for me. I felt the same as josh when it came to the joker bust it just didn't do it for me and for that money it had better be a bullseye for me to pull the trigger. Modern age batman knocked it out the park in my opinion.

Now that's the perfect world! :D

It might be hard for SSC to sell Manhunter though. They might play safe, give it a lower ES (can't believe that 350 is not even too low for an A-lister like Hal Jordan!), but that might mean a higher SRP.

I pity J'onn. Even DC doesn't seem to know how to make him less of an underrated character.

Back