1:1 Battle Damaged T-800 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my T-800 battle damaged bust I had on backorder and I have to say I was very disappointed with the process. I am not sure if Sideshow is selling off the rejected pieces or what but I when I opened mine the styrofoam was completely ruined. Once I got inside the bust was not wrapped in gladwrap and was resting on top of the chip that goes into the skull. Some marking did appear on the bust but can be passed since it's the combat edition. Looking further I noticed that the magnet pen, cap, and the other piece that sits inside was missing. Then I tried to turn it on and it was a no go. I turned the bust upside down and noticed there's no battery cover and 3 dead Duracell batteries inside. Just to be clear, this bust was shipped directly from Sideshow, I am not sure what is going on over there. It did have a QC sticker attached, whatever that means to them because it definitely does not mean Quality Control. I have a feeling this might have been a used version they had or possibly a rejected piece that was sent back to them from a fellow collector. Has this happen to anyone? :mad:

Wow, that does sound like someones return. Ya you got screwed there...call them back and demand a new one. Im pretty sure they dont get shipped with dead batteries in them from the factory :slap

Chris

As this thread has now been brought forward I'll move it to the Aliens and Robots section.
Sorry to hear of your troubles, I would definately get in touch with them if I were you.
x :duff

Just wanted to point out that this thread is about Battle Damaged T-800 Arnold bust, not Endoskull.

That aside, c00kies292, this sounds terrible, contact SideShow right away, don't even think about keeping this bust, I can't understand how situations like this can even happen, it's not like SideShow is just starting their business. And you said it had QC sticker?!?!

Sorry about posting this in the wrong thread, thought it was for the endoskeleton. Anyways, I will contact Sideshow today when they open and see what they say. I know sometimes people forget to but in the extra parts but having QC inspect it and OK without it being there is truely unacceptable. I just feel bad for Sideshow cause they are wasting their money paying QC for the job they don't do. :slap

Back