1:1 Battle Damaged T-800 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol
I have it ordered....it's a must. Both helped along by Stan the man if you know what I mean. The 1:1 endo should be shipping anytime now. :rock

They already have. Some people have already received them, and the results are less than spectacular. There's a discussion going on about them at Statue Forum with pics. Lots of rainbow effect in the chrome version. Combat version seems to be OK though.

Here are some pics I took, this thing is awesome!! :rock

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

Pre-ordered this as soon as it was up on SS website! IMHO it's SS's best looking 1:1 bust yet! (Doesn't help that T2 is my all time favourite film :lol )

agreed!! this thing is so awesome, we have 2 threads about it. :lol

hopefully it'll ship in the earlier, and not later part of Q4. ofcourse, i have absolutely NO place to put it!!

That's why I have sold my HT Robocop and trying to sell my HT ED-209.... with those two gone that will give me the room for this :lol

but i want to have all 3 displayed!!!! :D

i'll have to sell something else... or break a wall down in my house. i'm thinking the latter may be a better idea. :lol

Just received word from SSC that I'll be charged for the T-800 ENDO head soon. I'm really looking forward to receiving the bust! I have the Arnold head on order also, but I like the ENDO head better. The Arnold version how ever is the best I have ever seen. Can't wait to seen "in hand" pictures! When is it suppose to ship? First quarter 2008? There's a long wait ahead of us...

arnold head is supposed to ship 4th quarter 2007.

congrats on the endo!! which one are you getting, the battle damaged, or clean? i heard the clean has some "rainbow" paint on it which looks a bit weird.

here are some pics i posted in the "other" terminator thread regarding the arnold head. i took these while at SDCC:

BEST BUST EVER.

terminator3.jpg

terminator1.jpg

terminator2jpg.jpg

arnold head is supposed to ship 4th quarter 2007.

congrats on the endo!! which one are you getting, the battle damaged, or clean? i heard the clean has some "rainbow" paint on it which looks a bit weird.
Hesitant at first, I finally went with the chrome version. Just to iconic - opening sequence of T2! Yes, I read all about the rainbow effect. It seams that this is rather screen accurate, since there's at least one screen used Endo that has it too. It doesn't bother me much. I have to wait and see how it looks in person. I think it's nice that they tried to give the metal the effect it was exposed to heat, but I can only hope they did it subtle enough to be realistic. I sure dislike the package design though. Looks plane, pretty much like the boxes for the 12" figures. Never liked that design.

i haven't seen what the package looks like, but i take everything out of the boxes anyway! definitely post pics once you get yours... or wait, maybe you should NOT post pics... cause if you do, then I'll like it and have to get one too. :D

but yeah, i agree, chrome is the way to go... definitely iconic!

du du de du DU!

Those pics are awesome! I cannot wait to have this as part of my collection! :rock :rock :rock

Does anyone think will get a figure version of this or should I not expect Sideshow to do one and just pickup the non-battle damaged T-800 we got? Because thats awesome. I prefer battle damaged, thats why I've held off but if we wont get one I'll get the standard.

I just received my T-800 battle damaged bust I had on backorder and I have to say I was very disappointed with the process. I am not sure if Sideshow is selling off the rejected pieces or what but I when I opened mine the styrofoam was completely ruined. Once I got inside the bust was not wrapped in gladwrap and was resting on top of the chip that goes into the skull. Some marking did appear on the bust but can be passed since it's the combat edition. Looking further I noticed that the magnet pen, cap, and the other piece that sits inside was missing. Then I tried to turn it on and it was a no go. I turned the bust upside down and noticed there's no battery cover and 3 dead Duracell batteries inside. Just to be clear, this bust was shipped directly from Sideshow, I am not sure what is going on over there. It did have a QC sticker attached, whatever that means to them because it definitely does not mean Quality Control. I have a feeling this might have been a used version they had or possibly a rejected piece that was sent back to them from a fellow collector. Has this happen to anyone? :mad:

Back