1:1 ALIENS Warrior bust sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found this over at The Hunter's Lair forum.
Sculpted by Philip.

Looks AMAZING so far.

He's talking about sculpting shoulders for it and making it a full bust.

alien2.jpg

alien3a.jpg

alien4.jpg

alien1e.jpg

update3-1.jpg

update1-1.jpg

update2-1.jpg

update5-1.jpg

update4-1.jpg

Awesome. I wanted the SS piece but was always a bit bothered by the rubber mouth and would rather it have accurate color. This could be great if it was done as a kit!

Maybe this'll put an end to the SS bust recast fiasco... In any case, looks great!

looks great so far, curious how much it will be and what the paint app will look like.

Awesome. I wanted the SS piece but was always a bit bothered by the rubber mouth and would rather it have accurate color. This could be great if it was done as a kit!

Color aside, the part you thought was 'rubber' on the Sideshow piece was resin. I had one. No rubber anywhere on it.

Last edited:

Lets not get carried away now. NOTHING will ever top the Sideshow Alien Warrior!

well you cant beat something that came straight from movie molds sculpt wise, but paint app can i suppose, but idk, with the chrome teeth and all, even the paint app on that bust will be hard to beat.

Wow this guy nailed it. I like the detail in the jaw and the neck is more accurate to the film than the SS.

look what I found over at the hunter's lair :panic:

my wife is gonna freak when she lays her eyeballs on this one!

A6.jpg

A1-1.jpg

A4.jpg

profile.jpg

A9.jpg

A7.jpg

red2-1.jpg

red5.jpg

red1.jpg

Back