• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 Aliens and Original P1 Predator Busts - reduced.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yep you read it right I am posting here first, I could go straight to eBay but why pay the fees and want them to go into the hands of a collector.

These took me a long time to secure and find to add to my collection so its going to be a shame to see them go but hopefully there is a UK member here that was an ultimate grail piece.

So.....

These have been stored out of direct sunlight in a smoke and child free area. Both items are in perfect condition, apart from a little dust :D and come with not only the original box but also the original shipping box but as you can imagine don't expect a perfect looking shipping box.

photos and prices are below, unsure about shipping costs as it depends on your postcode but I have provided an indication against each and for a more accurate quote I will need your postcode.

please serious buyers only and as I said UK only due to the weight of these mothers !

1:1 Aliens Bust £1,650 plus £90 shipping

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

1:1 Predator Bust £650 plus £60 shipping

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

Reason for the sale is mainly collection consolidation, I have been selling quite a bit of my 1:1 stuff to free up space and focusing more on the 1/6th scale and diorama's

Happy to do any other pictures on request.

The sale will be coming off at the end of the week and going to eBay so act quick if you want a grail.

Last edited:
Re: 1:1 Aliens and Original P1 Predator Busts

YOUR DOING IT ALL WRONG!!!!!!!
You are selling 2 of my most favorite statues :(

Re: 1:1 Aliens and Original P1 Predator Busts

dude you're selling 1:1 to go into 1:6? I'm doing the exact opposite! :monkey1 Good luck with the sale!

OK for one day only this is the lowest I can go on these - Would much rather sell on a forum rather than eBay though thus the reduction. :banana

ahhhh..wish I was rich and lived in the UK. Always wanted one of those Alien busts. :drool

Hope you find a buyer. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back