$1,000 Samurai Vader Figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The circle is now complete." everyone here knows Vader's helmet was based on a Samurai helmet. This is strangely neat, but could have been better.

How anyone can consider this a "grail" piece is beyond me. Because of the price tag? Heck, I can sculpt a turd into a Vader likeness and ask $1,800, doesn't make it a grail.

How anyone can consider this a "grail" piece is beyond me. Because of the price tag? Heck, I can sculpt a turd into a Vader likeness and ask $1,800, doesn't make it a grail.

Heck, I can come into any thread and boast my hardearned feces molding skills, as well as my great esteem for the wondrous creations I've wrought, but unless I can actually state what does constitute a grail, all of my condescending bile isn't worth much more than a handful of ____, is it?

One man's grail is another man's swap meet fodder. This isn't anywhere near a grail for me, but as someone who has lived in Japan for quite a while and has a half-Japanese son, I think the cultural aspects if the piece are very cool -- more so than its appearance as a statue. The other suit of armor is way better though.

This is definitely a cool piece but something I wouldn't buy for that kind of money. I would love to have one though!

This Vader is not film accurate. I can't quite place the subtle differences between this version and the films.

$1,000? Asking more than $1 is an insult. Last time I checked Vader didn't look any thing like that. Easy pass good luck selling it and who ever buys it needs their head examined.

Back