•S.Pettersenart• T. Bickle- Smirking- (Mohawk version complete)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T. Bickle- Smirking WIP

Scott- you know what I'm looking for!!! Johnny boy!
If you add the hair and hat ill take two...

Full figure for sure!

I think this sculpt is great for the hallway shoot out scene and a bloody version would work well for the "blow my brains out" end part of that scene.

^Thanks very much guys!

I'm getting very close to completion with these now.
Just need to add the different hair styles.
Experimenting with the idea of "real" hair for the mohawk version.
(Note: this is just a place holder until I find the right type of hair and other styles will be sculpted)
Any thoughts? I know some folks don't like real hair>

IMG_20121210_074629.jpg

Also- anyone use Instagram?
I just started a page there where I can add wip updates and other fun figure pics while I'm working. If your interested come on over and find me @ spettersenart

Best- S.

^Thanks very much guys!

I'm getting very close to completion with these now.
Just need to add the different hair styles.
Experimenting with the idea of "real" hair for the mohawk version.
(other styles will be sculpted)
Any thoughts? I know some folks don't like real hair>

IMG_20121210_074629.jpg

Also- anyone use Instagram?
I just started a page there where I can add wip updates and other fun figure pics while I'm working. If your interested come on over and find me @ spettersenart

Best- S.

The artificial hair looks really good. Any chance of a brighter picture to see the likeness better. :clap:clap:clap:clap

wow...this looks awesome....put me on the list for either just the headsculpt or the headsculpt only...:)

i think real hair is a very good idea and goes a long way to bring life to a sculpt....when done rite.great job so far.

Not a fan of the real hair I must say, The Mohawk variations will show with the different sculpts, so it could cause too many dissimilarities. However it is a different option that has not been done before. If you can get the hair to look as accurate as that homemade chop job haircut in the film, then it could work I guess.

Thanks Joel- I'll have better photos when it's all done- this is merely a WIP pic.:wink1:

No problem, I think if the hair is just cut straight across the top it will look better than the sculpted option. Cheers, I can not wait to see it finished.

Since wow is taken I will say wowsers:)

Not too shabby at all "we are the people"
Not sure on the real hair but the sculpt looks great

real hair will be really good, as long as its done really really well, like spencers "blade runner" it came out fantastic...you never see it for sale....and of course scott can nail the real hair thing no doubt...:clap

I remember a friend giving Barbie the Bickle look.
What about getting some of the doll wigs, glue it on and then cut it down.

Cant wait for this. That sculpt is so cool!

Sorry for the delay on this. I was at the test painting stage and decided I wasn't happy with the sculpt. I'm currently reworking it.:thud:

I just found out about your other taxi driver sculpts Scott they are beautiful and would've been a touchstone in my collection but. I'm really sad I missed out on them. :-*( anyway count me in on the new taxi driver sculpt your working on. :)

I just found out about your other taxi driver sculpts Scott they are beautiful and would've been a touchstone in my collection but. I'm really sad I missed out on them. :-*( anyway count me in on the new taxi driver sculpt your working on. :)

Nice, thanks Darth Vader.

Back