Statue Ñoldor Elven Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening everyone. I have just started my collection journey and require your connoisseur assistance on this topic.

I have never pre-ordered. I am reading a 15% of the price (299$) is charged or retained for pre-orders' sake. Is this 15% charged at this time, then deduced on the total (299$) when the product will be readily available? Or is the 15% an additional cost?

Thank you in advance! This will be hopefully my second statue! I have a Legolas (standard version) of the sideshow weta maquette lines -which i believe were perfect :)

Good evening everyone. I have just started my collection journey and require your connoisseur assistance on this topic.

I have never pre-ordered. I am reading a 15% of the price (299$) is charged or retained for pre-orders' sake. Is this 15% charged at this time, then deduced on the total (299$) when the product will be readily available? Or is the 15% an additional cost?

Thank you in advance! This will be hopefully my second statue! I have a Legolas (standard version) of the sideshow weta maquette lines -which i believe were perfect :)
It is charged now, balance due when item ships. It is not an extra cost.

4L2A1196.jpg4L2A1197.jpg Received my today. The golden armour definitely isn't as virbant as shown in the protos and in the cons

Thanks for posting pics! Detail looks amazing! I kinda wish they made him shooting an arrow, but this is fantastic as well!

Cape looks much bluer in your pics compared to the proto pics as well.

Well got the Weta 1:6 Elven Warrior statue in this weekend. Glad I picked this one up - awesome job Weta!
Here are some pics. Love the orc blood on the sword!

standard looking shot:
Weta_Elven_Warrior_1_6_statue_IMG_7253.jpg

and a little more glamorous shot with natural lighting:
Weta_Elven_Warrior_IMG_7199.jpg

Weta_Elven_Warrior_IMG_7202.jpg

and here are some detail shots:
Weta_Elven_Warrior_detail_IMG_7210.jpg

Weta_Elven_Warrior_detail_IMG_7217.jpg

Weta_Elven_Warrior_detail_IMG_7213.jpg

I am glad that the green is close to the UC helmet:
Weta_Elven_Warrior_with_UC_helmet_IMG_7247.jpg

and here is how I am displaying it currently: (bad lighting the day I took the picture)
Weta_Elven_Warrior_with_United_Cutlery_props_IMG.jpg

Nice pictures markecho, is it the middle earth maps from weta?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Nice pictures markecho, is it the middle earth maps from weta?

Thanks joblain!

I don't think the map is Weta. On the back it doesn't say what company it is made by just where it was made - Georgia USA
I did get it from Tolkien Town.com but that was 10 years ago and it is described as "Map of Middle-Earth Tapestry Wall Hanging"

Back