CDC Emergency Preparedness for the Zombie Apocalypse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this from BG this morning.... hilarious.

But i think they forgot to include what kind of weapons you should carry on you, in case of said zombie apocalypse.

bout time the CDC caught on..................:impatient:

i've been prepared for years............:lecture

in my dream I grabbed the factory x moljnir on the way out :)

We have the scythe hanging on our wall, but I highly doubt BG would want to dirty that thing of beauty to slice a zombie head off. Also, well, it's not very sharp to begin with.

Geez, thinking about it, we are completely unprepared for a zombie apocalypse. No decent weapons at all.

We have the scythe hanging on our wall, but I highly doubt BG would want to dirty that thing of beauty to slice a zombie head off. Also, well, it's not very sharp to begin with.

Geez, thinking about it, we are completely unprepared for a zombie apocalypse. No decent weapons at all.

well, you figure at that point it's worthless anyway...might as well kick some ass with it :lecture

well, you figure at that point it's worthless anyway...might as well kick some ass with it :lecture

Why not. At least i'd look like a badass hauling that thing around. Gotta start working out though, that thing can get heavy...

Lamb chops for everyone! :yess:

lambchop_sound_sm.jpg
lambchop_sound_sm.jpg

:panic:

Back