"Age of Reptiles Omnibus" by Delgado/Dark Horse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dansdinosaurs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now in Stock
Age of Reptiles Omnibus Volume 1

When Ricardo Delgado--a prolific development and storyboard artist who has worked on such hit films as Men in Black, The Incredibles, WALL-E, X--Men Origins: Wolverine, and the Matrix series--first set his sights on creating comics, he crafted an epic tale about the most unlikely cast of characters: dinosaurs. Since that first foray into the world of sequential art--which earned him an Eisner win for Talent Deserving of Wider Recognition--he has returned to his critically acclaimed Age of Reptiles again and again, each time crafting a captivating saga about his saurian subjects.

This volume collects the long--out--of--print Age of Reptiles: Tribal Warfare and Age of Reptiles: The Hunt, and the never--before--collected third series, Age of Reptiles: The Journey.

Publication Date: February 09, 2011
Format: FC, 400 pages, TPB, 6" x 9"
ISBN-10: 1-59582-683-1
ISBN-13: 978-1-59582-683-1

omnibus.jpg

Preview Clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Nz0y7qXFw

:rock On a personal note, I must say this collection is insanely awesome - I haven't been able to put my copy down. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Back