The Dark Knight Rises possible fig's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo 7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay I think its time we started a thread on the last and final Batman Movie...

1. Will it be Hot Toys to Jump out in front with their rendition of the Dark Knight and steal the show ?
2. Will Takara come back to give Hot Toys a run for their money ?
3. Will we see a new Batmobile / Batpod ?

Okay folks lets hear your thoughts :hi5:

HT has already stated they will not be doing figures from this movie. And we all know Takara will be going out of business soon. I guess that leaves us with DCD.

HT has already stated they will not be doing figures from this movie. And we all know Takara will be going out of business soon. I guess that leaves us with DCD.

Interesting....so do you have some links to this information ? Takara out of business ?? Possible ?? :dunno

God i hope Hot Toys Re-Releases the Tumbler . i want it soooo bad . As far as figures , we will have to wait and see what "VILLIAN" Mr. Nolan throws at us in the next film . Anyways i do hope Hot Toys gets the license and make more figures from the Nolan Batman Movies:dunno

I beg to differ with all their Transformer figs. They're still making the Masterpiece TF figures along with better repaints and even better sets than Hasbro releases so as far as I know, Takara won't be going out of business anytime soon

Takara is done with Batman. Unless they plan on making more Micro-Man.

Hot Toys is actually going out of business though. They're decided they've listened to enough whining from ____ retentive fans who think a 1:6 figure should be identical to what they saw in a movie.

HT will merge with Medicom to make shorter, more accurate looking figures. Takara will finally release their Indiana Jones figure then go out of business.

TDK suit Batman
TDKR suit Batman
TDKR suit Batman DX
The Riddler
Killer Croc
ClayFace
Joker
Two-Face

They will make a Riddler figure, based on early speculation about who will be in it, which is actually just fans writing Christmas lists to Santa Nolan.

Then they'll re-release the Riddler as a character who is actually in the movie, and people who bought the Riddler will hunt for parts from the unrelated figure to bash their own, all the while crying about how Hot Toys milked them like a ten-nippled genetically engineered cow.

Dark Knight Rises :rolleyes:

The important question is when is Hot Toys releasing Avatar 2 figures? :tap

This thread is stupidly premature.

Besides, as already stated, HT announced Tuesday that they are done with the Batman licence and will not be pursuing the rights to make figures from TDKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back