You talkin to me? Travis Bickle... finally.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond F.

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It was a long long delay but finally i have my most wanted figure of all time...

picture18w.png

picture20tm.png

picture23k.png

picture24x.png

picture25dy.png

picture26a.png

picture31ic.png

picture32x.png

picture36e.png

Last edited:
Great job , he looks awesome. Is the belt that came with the store rooms figure accurate ?. I'm wondering wheter to just leave him with the wolverine jeans belt on mine or replace it with the store rooms belt ?.

Thanks guys! uscmhicks, yup the belt is totally accurate to what he wore in the movie (a lot about the bro's production is very, very accurate), i think it's the belt that came with all versions, don't think store rooms swapped it out.

Other than the Kai heads and Wolverine Jeans, the mods additions to the Bro's Production stuff are as followed

- Kai's paper badge (bit better than the Bro's paper badge but i sanded it a lot to make it perfectly round)
- James Dean cowboy boots, the Bro's one were compleley accurate but looked like pure crap IMO.
- arm from Marcus Wright
- the arm slider was based off the bro's one but totally redid and repainted as well. I'd say it's about 50% different to how it came.
- glasses are from handmaker

Thanks guys! uscmhicks, yup the belt is totally accurate to what he wore in the movie (a lot about the bro's production is very, very accurate), i think it's the belt that came with all versions, don't think store rooms swapped it out.
r

Awesome. I didn't take the time to check , thanks for letting me know.
I'll swap it out tonight.
It sounds like you put a bit of work into this one , it came out great.

I see we made almost the same figure! Hot toys jeans and a mix of things from the brothers productions figure with fengs HS? It looks great! Ill get pictures of mine up someday.

nicely done i finally got my brothers production figure last week. im thinking of picking up another one for my bd head as well.

Beautiful custom! :clap

It's such a great feeling to finally get a grail piece in your collection. Congrats!

Looks good, Nice bash. The only thing that slightly bothers me is the location of the stubble on the scalp. Theres none where there should be on either side of the mohawk.

Back