Your Most Obscure Sideshow "want"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
We all know we have them, we just don't say anything because we know it will never happen. That special 1/6th scale, or PF figure that you would kill to have, but you know would never sell.
I would personally love to have, get this,

a 12" Flavor Flav with signature Viking Helmet, Clock and Addidas track suit.

and a 12" Talking Stephen Colbert with voice chip and outrageous comment making action.

And Im dead serious!

12'' Mickey & Mallory Knox from natural born killers, altough not sure if they would'nt sell well...

Boston Legal! Though I think Denny (Shatner) and Alan (Spader) in various costumes would sell. They are the show.
Shatner with a voice-chip actually singing would mega sell! :naughty

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
and a 12" Talking Stephen Colbert with voice chip and outrageous comment making action.

And Im dead serious!

I'll take one of those and...

A 12" Steve Carell as the "40 Year-Old Virgin"... with a 1/6 scale 1/6 Steve-Austin's-boss MIB!!

Together they can (almost) recreate the Even Stephen segment from the Daily Show!

Hmmmm, most obscure?
All 1:6 of course.
Galaxy Quest
the cast of TV's:
V
Fantastic Journey
Highwayman
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
Quark
The Martian Chronicles
Space Rangers
Space Academy
Jason of Star Command

I'm happy to say that SST has pretty much answered most of my obscure character desires. They started with Classic Monsters, then WW1(the Red Baron & Capt. Eddie!), Hogan's Hereos(anyone know where I can get my hands on Schultz?), then POTA and now Predators and KONG! Not that these are the only ones that interest me; just the mains. If I tried to buy all the characters I like, I'd be even more broke than I already am...PS

Karen Black after she has been possessed by the spirit of the Zuni Fetish Doll in "Trilogy Of Terror".

I'd also love a figure of the Incredible Melting Man! The commercials for that movie gave me huge nightmares when I was a kid!

William Shatners Toupee said:
Boston Legal! Though I think Denny (Shatner) and Alan (Spader) in various costumes would sell. They are the show.
Shatner with a voice-chip actually singing would mega sell! :naughty

Any Shatner with a chip that played his talk-singing would be on my must-have list.

I'd like a PF R2-D2..... but here's the thing... I want Kenny Baker's starved skeleton to be revealed inside, complete with clawmarks on the inner walls of the dome where he desperately tried to escape.... :horror

LOL! No, I think Lord Helmet from Spaceballs would be the coolest 12 inch figure ever.... but he MUST have a voice chip....GOD HELP YOU IF YOU FORGET THE VOICE CHIP!! :D

Doesn't have a high degree of obscurity, but I'd take a 1/4 Conan the barbarian.

As I mentionned before: Fight Club figures, the Godfather,Beetlejuice, Seinfeld and I'd love Sideshow to do a Toxic avenger 12''

Maybe not obscure, but almost any of the HBO shows would be great!

Curb Your Enthusiasm... Sopranos... Rome... Carnivàle... Deadwood...

I would really love an Edward Scissorhands PF figure and a Toshiro Mifune PF from Seven Samurai/Yojimbo. Sadly, I have no hope of ever seeing either one from Sideshow. :sick

Back