Petition for 1/6 Uncharted Nathan Drake by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Resident Evil aside my dream figure right now is a 1/6 scale Nathan Drake from Uncharted. Hot Toys should be the one to do it because no video game collectable comes as close to perfect as their Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker figures.

Its probally too late for an Uncharted 2 figure but hopefully if HT sees this and with enough support they may consider getting the lisense for the next game. :monkey5

nf3uu.jpg

hvdvea.jpg

5d74wl.jpg

I've never played it but right off the top of my head, I know Loading Toys makes the head, you can get the shirt from Hot Toys Aldo, the holster from Triad Toys, and the Jeans from ACI.

Probably as close as you'll ever get.

If Hollywood makes a movie, they can cast David Boreanaz as Drake (though he might be a bit too old).

Why do I mention this? Because it's the only way you'll ever get Uncharted figures from Hot Toys.

Just sayin'.

340x.jpg

Yeah, I think he looks the part, but for acting style and personality I think Nathan Fillion is 100% Nathan Drake persona.

Anyway, I'll sign the petition, but I'm not hopeful.

I won`t lie,i somewhat get annoyed when i see one Resident Evil figure after the other and we never see new video game characters.I am not saying RE is lame,because it`s not,i loved the earlier RE games but instead of so many characters they should definitely try making other video game characters such as Metal Gear Solid and Uncharted.Enterbay have started making Video Game characters as well,they recently announced a Onimusha figure and Metal Gear is very popular in Asia so it is only a matter of time i hope.

And yes i definitely need a Drake figure,make it happen hot Toys!

I won`t lie,i somewhat get annoyed when i see one Resident Evil figure after the other and we never see new video game characters.I am not saying RE is lame,because it`s not,i loved the earlier RE games but instead of so many characters they should definitely try making other video game characters such as Metal Gear Solid and Uncharted.Enterbay have started making Video Game characters as well,they recently announced a Onimusha figure and Metal Gear is very popular in Asia so it is only a matter of time i hope.

And yes i definitely need a Drake figure,make it happen hot Toys!

Couldn't agree more, its total BS they call it a "Video Game" line. Its a Resident Evil line.

How about Bioshock, Half-Life, Halo, Call of Duty? Didn't most of these games break release records, and wouldn't that make them more successful then films even like The Dark Knight and Spiderman?

Big Daddy, Gordon Freeman, Master Cheif, Soap and Captain Price, these figures would sell like gangbusters.

Couldn't agree more, its total BS they call it a "Video Game" line. Its a Resident Evil line.

How about Bioshock, Half-Life, Halo, Call of Duty? Didn't most of these games break release records, and wouldn't that make them more successful then films even like The Dark Knight and Spiderman?

Big Daddy, Gordon Freeman, Master Cheif, Soap and Captain Price, these figures would sell like gangbusters.

I'd kill to see an HT Big Daddy Bouncer.

While I love HT's RE line and I hope they continue it, I do agree they need other video game licneses. MGS would almost certainly be a gold mine in both Asia and the west. I'd also love to see HT tackel Dead Space and God of War aswell.

Besides Drake`s pants,shirt,gun,AK-47/w Grenade Launcher and holdster.A Treasure map,Winter Jacket from UC 2 he was wearing in nepal and a few small treasures that matters in the game,like The green piece they found in the museum with the blue stones in it,and that piece that looks like a knife that was used to open something,can`t remember what,but it`s this one:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5FCMfMaGHGY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5FCMfMaGHGY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Don't know the game, but that guy looks extraordinarily boring.

I can see where you're coming from but if you'd play the game you'd feel differently. The plot/story of both games are better than most movies. Example Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I can see where you're coming from but if you'd play the game you'd feel differently. The plot/story of both games are better than most movies. Example Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Your comparing the last Indy movie to an Uncharted story line?

But yes, Uncharted story is def great, and playing through the 2nd game is like a really awesome movie.

As for a toy, I would much rather have 'Heist" drake just because his costume is alot cooler looking, not really sure if I would like a Nathan Drake hot toys, I feel like kit bashing one would be alot easier and would waste a slot of a much more aesthetically pleasing character. Cant think of anyone else atm but yeah, not to enamored with drake. Also if they did Chloe it would be a Sheva rehash, haha.

I'm all for Drake... the game is great and I love the character. :)

If HT makes him i'd definately buy him... and I think they wanted Hugh Jackman for the role (in the movie).

I wouldn't mind one even though he looks like a generic character, nothing visual appealing. He should come with a lot of accessories.

How about a Gordon Freeman also? Or Ezio, Altair, Nomad (Crysis), Shepard (Mass Effect), Lara Croft, Agent 47, Duke Nukem, Solid Snake, "Soap", and Kratos?

I doubt it. I don't doubt that the game is very good. I've read very good things about it, but that doesn't make the character look any more interesting.

I'm not even saying it would be a bad idea by Hot Toys to make the guy, but I wouldn't expect folks who weren't serious fans of the game to buy.

Back