Sideshow Star Wars 1:2 scale statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
So I got a deal on an Iron Man 1:2 scale statue and it got me thinking, how cool would it be to see Sideshow release a 1:2 Vader or Boba Fett.

Imagine the detail.

I have been out of collecting a while now, anyone else ever think about these?

Thats a cool idea, you could get 1:1 scale detail on something that size, though I dont have to room for anything like that with my 1/6 scale collection around.

I am pretty sure the only 1:2 scale Star Wars stuff I've seen were some helmets, like Boba Fett, Stormtrooper and Vader, though I don't remember what company made them.

EDIT: I guess sideshow did this 1:2 scale, Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=200025

I would like these especially Vader and Stormtrooper. But as long as SS won't start again with stupid exclusives that make non-US customers pay through the nose due to international shipping, customs and VAT taxes.

I would like these especially Vader and Stormtrooper. But as long as SS won't start again with stupid exclusives that make non-US customers pay through the nose due to international shipping, customs and VAT taxes.

That does suck. Though I wish they would just stop using the word exclusive for anything and just make more of each item and stop making one special just cause it has a cup or some such bs.:duh

Wasn't there a thread on the rebelscum forums about 1:2 series of busts? I know that they recently released Commander Cody, but there where some drawings of Darth Maul, Princess Leia and Asajj Ventriss too. I haven't heard what their next release is due to be.

Wasn't there a thread on the rebelscum forums about 1:2 series of busts? I know that they recently released Commander Cody, but there where some drawings of Darth Maul, Princess Leia and Asajj Ventriss too. I haven't heard what their next release is due to be.

they made the LSB bust of Cody and looks great. Hopefully we'll see a Stormtrooper and Vader one day too.

So I got a deal on an Iron Man 1:2 scale statue and it got me thinking, how cool would it be to see Sideshow release a 1:2 Vader or Boba Fett.

Imagine the detail.

I have been out of collecting a while now, anyone else ever think about these?

I've always wanted to see a PF Jango Fett...... Seeing Jango in 1:2 would be pretty sweet though! OMG, and what about a 1:2 General Grievous?!?! :horror :rock

I can see them creating a few 1:2 scale statues, Star Wars is certainly popular enough to warrant it. Getting a badass Vader in 1:2 would be enough for me.

A light up Vader in 1:2 I'd have to go for. But I don't know about any other character. Maybe Yoda.

Seems that the LSB line could be a tester to see if there is interest in full body pieces.

But for some reason 1/2 scale full body pieces don't really interest me. 1/4 to 1/3 (like CM and PFs) make more sense, just seems that if you get up into 1/2 scale and their prices why not just go the whole way and get a 1:1 piece?

Looking forward to watching this thread for hints from Sideshow. :)

Vader is all I need. :)

Are you still collecting 1:1 pieces Gru, or have you shifted focus onto 1:2 scale items?

Yours was always an interesting collection to watch :duff

Are you still collecting 1:1 pieces Gru, or have you shifted focus onto 1:2 scale items?

Yours was always an interesting collection to watch :duff

Only have 1/3 CMs in my movie room and Street Fighter pieces in gameroom. That's it for now with 1/2 Iron Man and Terminator on the way.

No more 1:1 for me.

Seems that the LSB line could be a tester to see if there is interest in full body pieces.

But for some reason 1/2 scale full body pieces don't really interest me. 1/4 to 1/3 (like CM and PFs) make more sense, just seems that if you get up into 1/2 scale and their prices why not just go the whole way and get a 1:1 piece?

my sentiments exactly. if you are going to fork over this kind of dough, why not save more $$ and get the real deal? I was so excited with the rumour CM was going to do a 1/3 vader, and would love it if SS decided to go that route (although unlikely).

I've always wanted to see a PF Jango Fett...... Seeing Jango in 1:2 would be pretty sweet though!

1:4 or 1:2, I just want SS to do a Jango statue already. It's really the #1 item on my wishlist. How bittersweet that they finally decide to do a statue and it turns out to be a Bronze statue though:rolleyes::banghead

Back