Sideshow Star Wars 1:2 scale statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not crazy about 1/2 scale but, I guess if it's good enough and I don't have anything else coming at the time.:rolleyes: I might go for it,
I'm trying to stick with 1/4,1/3 & 1/1 though. Lately I've been getting rid of anything else. Except for a few certain pieces.

I dont know...if you are going to shell out the cash it would cost for a 1:2 scale..you could build your own lifesize.. I am just finishing up on my lifesize Stormy and Boba.

I dont know...if you are going to shell out the cash it would cost for a 1:2 scale..you could build your own lifesize.. I am just finishing up on my lifesize Stormy and Boba.

Got any pics of yours? I'm in the process of building my own 1:1 Jango as well. I started in Aug. and I'm just bout halfway done already:D

I'd buy a Vader in a heartbeat either the CM or a 1:2 Sideshow one. Probably both!
I am quite interested in more 1:2 scale statues, my Iron Man is quite impressive save for some paint BS.... but this scale is not something I'd personally collect a lot of characters from the same franchise of. I'd rather just get the iconic Vader, Alien, Predator piece.

Got any pics of yours? I'm in the process of building my own 1:1 Jango as well. I started in Aug. and I'm just bout halfway done already:D

I could take some..I only have one mannequin right now...my Trooper is in a tote..the Fett I have all the armor all over.. I painted it all myself. And I bought a new helmet to paint..but havent gotten to it yet..same as the gauntlets. I need a jumpsuit and boots..and then im done.

Back