• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Head sculpts; Indiana Jones, Scarface, T-800, David from The Lost Boys. Huge DVD LOT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsGoodAsIt_Gittes

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have decided to get rid of these four 1/6 sculpts in one lot, which includes:

1) Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'
2) Kiefer Sutherland as David from 'The Lost Boys'
3) Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800 from 'T2: Judgment Day'
4) Al Pacino as Tony Montana from 'Scarface' (Mansion Battle)

all heads were purchased unpainted from Lonnie Hale, and hand painted myself. I'm asking $100 shipped. PM if interested.

allornothin.jpg
allornothing.jpg
t800side.jpg
scarfacesculpt.jpg

Last edited:
Huge DVD LOT from Personal Collection (Special Collector's Box Sets & Steelbook)

Hi Everyone!!

Lately, I've been trying to down-size my Personal DVD Collection to a limited number of select titles. Mainly due to the fact that I’ve been extremely busy with college, and I haven’t had as much time to enjoy my DVDs like I did many years ago. This is a truly a "my loss is your gain" situation.

I'm including 135+ Movie titles that I've collected for the past 7 years, and I'm asking $600 shipped; Also included are all of the extra bonus discs containing supplementary materials for each film. There are no junk titles, and all were purchased at the local F.Y.E., Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target. All film titles are in good taste, minus a few, there are some great titles for children, but many titles are mostly Blockbuster classics, and Academy Award Winning (& Nominated) films that are essential to any DVD collection. I believe in quality over quantity, which means most of the titles are two-disc collectors set as opposed to your standard versions.

dvdmegalot.jpg

All are guaranteed to work, every DVD was watched at least once or twice a year (depending on how long I've owned the DVD), some are still sealed, and very few DVDs actually show wear(if they do, they were most likely purchased used from a F.Y.E). All original chapter inserts are included (if they were inside the case when purchased).

darkknightdvd.jpg

Most of the DVD's purchased in standard amaray cases were taking up space so I originally folded the cover art(s) and placed them inside specially designed plastic sleeves to conserve space. I've decided to place them back into their original cases so please note that most of the standard DVD cover art may have creases on the spines, but it’s unnoticeable for the most part. I’ll also include an equal amount of the plastic cover art sleeves and disc sleeves just in case the new owner of these changes their mind (I highly recommend it, because they conserve space; a stack of 90 DVD titles is just 7-1/2” inches!!!)

dvdcoverb.jpg

Also, some titles were purchased in either Widescreen, & Full screen. Many people are discouraged to own DVDs presented in Widescreen because they believe they are being cheated out of the entire frame while watching the film. Well, I hate to tell you this, but Full screen is NOT the original theatrical format. Widescreen allows the viewer to see more of the film's than Full Screen, in a horizontal format. I usually buy Full screen for non-action titles, such as comedies, and dramas. I buy Widescreen for more action oriented film.

dvdsi.jpg
dvdsmore.jpg

dvdsextra.jpg

dvdsagain.jpg

sopranosy.jpg

Below you'll find a complete and detailed listing of each movie title in alphabetical order starting from A-Z. I will also describe if the DVD is "Out-of-Print", or containing Exclusive Packaging or Bonus materials, so the winning bidder is aware of what they will exactly receive in the mail.

Grading Scale:

BRAND NEW SEALED= Never watched, Brand New!

MINT Condition= DVDs that are opened, but are like-new and also contain packaging that was handpicked in retail stores, and are in a difficult-to-acquire in perfect condition.

All other DVDs are in Excellent-Like New condition. Meaning, most do not have any scratches whatsoever, and have just been stored.

(Alphabetically):

1. A Beautiful Mind (2001, Academy Award Best Picture Winner) Brand New Sealed without shrink wrap

2. A Bronx Tale (Like New, MINT condition) Robert De Niro’s Directorial Debut Classic!

3. A Clockwork Orange (Two-Disc Special Edition) Like New, MINT Condition

4-5) Ace Ventura: The Deluxe Franchise Collection Box Set; including Ace Ventura: Pet Detective & Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls as well as a Special Bonus Disc with previously un-released episodes from Ace Ventura: The Animated Series (Box set in MINT condition)

6. Adventures in Babysitting

7. Air Force One

8. American History X (starring Edward Norton & Edward Furlong)

9. Animal Factory (starring Edward Furlong, William Dafoe, Mickey Rourke and more!)

10. Baby Boy (Special Edition)

11. Back to the Future (2009 Special Reissue Two-Disc Collector’s Edition-includes Back to the Future: The Ride as well as Brand New Documentaries) comes complete with collectible holographic slip cover!

12. Bad Boys (1995)-Special Edition

13. Batman (1989)

14. Batman Begins (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition with Collector’s Graphic Novel) MINT condition, Like New!

15. Blast from the Past

16. The Breakfast Club-(High School Reunion Edition)

17. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (2-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition) Like New, MINT condition!

18-20. Blade Runner (The Ultimate Collector’s Four-Disc Edition) Containing 3 versions of Blade Runner, MINT condition; no scratches on Holographic case, no dents of any kind, one awesome collector’s item!

21. Boogie Nights – New Line Platinum Series 2-Disc Collector’s Edition (Like New, MINT condition)

22. Boyz N’ The Hood (Two-Disc Anniversary Collector’s Set) (Like New, MINT condition; no scratches or dents of any kind on the holographic case)

23. Bride of Chucky

24. Cast Away (Two-Disc Special Edition)

25. Catch Me If You Can

26. Child's Play

27. Child’s Play 2

28. Child’s Play 3

29. Chinatown (Special Collector’s Edition)

30. Clueless (Special “Whatever” Collector’s Edition) comes with Collector’s Holographic Slip Case

31. Cop Land (Miramax Exclusive Director’s Cut Edition)

32. The Dark Knight (Two-Disc Special Edition in Steelbook Collector’s Case) MINT condition, beyond flawless condition, the steelbook does not have one single dent, nor does it have any scratches of any kind, it’s better than brand new sealed, it’s a collector’s dream display guaranteed!

33. Dead Presidents

34. The Departed (Two-Disc Special Edition)

35. The Deer Hunter

36. Demon Knight: Tales from the Crypt

37. Detroit Rock City

38. Deuce Bigelow Male Gigolo

39. Disturbia

40. Dog Day Afternoon (Two-Disc Anniversary Special Edition)

41. Donnie Brasco-Special Edition

42. Don’t Be A Menace to South Central while drinking your Juice in the Hood- (Special Unrated Collector’s Edition)

43. Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992) (Special 10th Anniversary SUPERBIT High-Definition Collector’s Edition) with rare 10th Anniversary sticker, MINT condition!!

44. Father of the Bride: 15th Anniversary Special Edition

45. Fight Club (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)- Like New, MINT condition.

46. Four Brothers-Special Collector’s Edition Widescreen

47. The Fugitive- Special Edition

48. Gangs of New York (Two-Disc Miramax Award Winning Collector's Edition) Like New!

49. Get Shorty (2-Disc Collector’s Edition) Like New, MINT condition case!

50-52. The Godfather Collection 4-Disc Box set containing The Godfather Parts I-III and the bonus supplementary disc. MINT- condition. Box is in unbelievable condition. Corners are insanely sharp not dented. The lettering is printed at its very finest. You can't find these sets in this condition. A Must Have!!

53. Good Burger

54. GoodFellas (Two-Disc Special Edition)

55. Gremlins (Special Edition)

56. Halloween (25th Anniversary Two-Disc Collector’s Edition)

57. Halloween H20-Twenty Years Later

58. Hannibal (Two-Disc Special Edition)

59. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- (Two-Disc Special Edition Box set)

60. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Two-Disc Special Edition)

61. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Two-Disc Collector's Edition) Brand New Sealed with Target Exclusive Changing cover!

62. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

63. Hook

64. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Special 2008 Re-Issue Edition) MINT condition

65. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Special 2008 Re-Issue Edition) MINT condition.

66. Jingle All the Way

67. Jumanji (Special Collector’s Edition)

68-69. Kill Bill Volume: 1-2 (comes complete with Best Buy Exclusive KILL BILL fold-out collector’s case, displaying the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad on the back including The Bride and Bill, as well as the original Kill Bill Vol. 1 Cover Art on the front.)

70. King Kong (2005) 2-Disc Special Edition, MINT Condition comes with Collectible slip cover.

71. King of New York- (Special Edition)

72. Leon-The Professional (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition)

73. The Lost Boys (Two-Disc Special Edition)

74. Magnolia (New Line Platinum Series Two-Disc Collector’s Edition)

75. Matilda- (Special Edition)

76. Memento (Two-Disc Collector’s Edition)

77. Menace II Society

78. Men In Black-(Two-Disc Deluxe Edition)

79. Men In Black II-Fullscreen/(Two-Disc Special Edition)

80. The Mummy (2000)- (The Ultimate Edition)

81-82. The Nutty Professor Franchise Collection; containing The Nutty Professor I & The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps

83. New Jack City (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)

84. The Nightmare Before Christmas (Special Edition) Rare-OOP!!

85. The Omen (1976) 2-Disc Special Edition (Brand New sealed!)

86. Once Upon A Time America (Two-Disc Special Collector’s Edition)

87. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (Two-Disc Special Edition) MINT condition!!

88. The Outsiders (Two-Disc Special Complete Novel Edition)

89. The Prestige

90. Pretty Woman (10th Anniversary Edition)

91. The Princess Bride (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition)

92. The Punisher

93. Raging Bull-Special Edition (Two-Disc Collector’s Set) MINT condition, sharp corners, beautiful collector's item!!

94. Red Dragon-Special Edition

95. Reservoir Dogs 10th Anniversary 2-Disc Special Edition with Mr. Orange Exclusive Slip case and insert. Case in MINT condition!

96. Rounders-Miramax Collector’s Edition

97. Scarface Two-Disc Anniversary Edition comes with holographic slip case in MINT condition!

98. Scary Movie 3.5

99. Schindler's List Widescreen Special Edition

100-102. Scream (Motion Picture Trilogy Box Set including Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3 & the Bonus Materials disc) Box set is in MINT condition!

103. Se7en- (New Line Platinum Collector Series 2-Disc set)

104. Seed of Chucky (Extended & Unrated Special Edition)

105. The Shawshank Redemption (Two-Disc Special Anniversary Edition)

106. The Shining (Two-Disc Special Edition)

107. Sin City- Recut, Extended, Unrated Deluxe Two-Disc Collector’s set with complete Sin City Graphic Novel Comic. (MINT, Like New Condition)

108. The Silence of the Lambs (Special Edition

109. Speed (Five Star Collection) Two-Disc Collector's Edition

110. Spider-Man (Two-Disc Special Edition)

111. Spider-Man 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition)

112-113. Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope & the Original Theatrical Release of Star Wars (MINT Condition)

114-115. Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back & the Original Theatrical Release of The Empire Strikes Back (MINT condition)

116-117. Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi & the Original Theatrical Release of Return of the Jedi (MINT Condition)

118. Superbad-Unrated Extended Edition (Like new, MINT)

119. Taxi Driver (Collector’s Edition)

120. The Terminator-Special Edition with Limited Edition Holographic cover art.

121. Terminator 2: Judgment Day Two-Disc Limited Edition with "T2" Metal Slip case. In near-MINT condition with only a small dent seen on the side of the case. A VERY RARE FIND/OOP!

122. Terminator 2: Judgment Day (2-Disc Extreme Edition DVD with all-new Digital Transfer, and includes four new full-length T2 Documentaries not found on the T2:Ultimate Edition DVD).

123. Terminator 3-Rise of the Machines (2-Disc Special Edition)

124. The Thing (1982) Two-Disc Collector’s Edition, comes with special OOP slip-cover and case.

125. There’s Something About Mary (“There’s Something More About Mary” Two-Disc Collector’s Edition)

126. Troy (Two-Disc Special Edition) also an Exclusive Best Buy Bonus Disc included.

127. True Romance (Two-Disc Special Edition)

128. Toy Story (Two-Disc 10th Anniversary Edition)

129. Toy Story 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition)

130. Unbreakable (2-Disc Vista Series Special Edition)

131. The Untouchables (Special Collector’s Edition)

132. The Warriors- Ultimate Director’s Cut Edition.

133. War of the Worlds (2005) 2-Disc Limited Edition in awesome collector’s Holographic case (Like New, MINT condition!)

134. Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Vista Series 2-Disc Collector’s Edition)

135. The Wrestler

BONUS The Sopranos the Complete Fourth Season (The Season is in MINT condition, beautiful holographic box set with Disc holder inner-cases, released in 2004)

dvdlotstack.jpg

dvdwholesale.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Huge DVD LOT from Personal Collection (Special Collector's Box Sets & Steelbook)

Forgot to list Goodburger :lol

Good luck with the sale.

Re: Huge DVD LOT from Personal Collection (Special Collector's Box Sets & Steelbook)

Forgot to list Goodburger :lol

Good luck with the sale.

haha, I did list it as 'Nickelodeon's Goodburger' but I'll fix that to just Goodburger so nobodys confused. I was thinking of adding a few more titles, but I'm taking a major loss as it is, I'm just trying to get rid of these and that's it. Did you noticed how I took a picture of Jurassic Park and A Nightmare in Elm street in the special sleeves? and, well, they're not included in the lot :lol hehe, couldn't resist...nah, just kidding, they're older pictures of the sleeves. But they look great in the sleeves and that's all I'm trying to show everyone in case (no pun intended) they change their mind.

Wow man, putting together this listing was probably a few hours worth of work. You get a free bump from me.Goodluck!

Not sure if you have but you should list these at the AVforums. Might get a sale there.

Nope. Can't say I have. Is that a different forum? cause I'm not entirely sure...let me know. Thanks!

yeah , alot of talk about dvds , blu ray and home cinema systems. That kind of thing. I'm not sure if your allowed to sell the first day you join but you might have a good chance of selling them there.
I think its actually undergoing maintenance at the minute.

https://www.avforums.com/

Good luck with the sales pal. Some great stuff in this collection.

Last edited:

yeah , alot of talk about dvds , blu ray and home cinema systems. That kind of thing. I'm not sure if your allowed to sell the first day you join but you might have a good chance of selling them there.
I think its actually undergoing maintenance at the minute.

https://maintenance.avforums.com/

Good luck with the sales pal. Some great stuff in this collection.

Thanks for the tip! It definitely sounds like the kind of forum to sell a DVD collection. But I'm sure they have some preconditioning before you're allowed to sell on their forum.

Threads merged and both titles added to this one.
If you want the title changing to anything else please let me know.
Shell
x :peace

I like the Special Collector's Huge DVD lot...or something of that nature. But it's too long of a title, that's why I didn't merge the items together in the first place because the titles are so darn long! lol. I don't think anyone is interested in the sculpts though...

Back