Custom David from The Lost Boys figure sculpt by Caine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that is correct Caine also painted him and did a fantastic job i must say. And I'm getting a lot of interest for it so it looks like ill probably offer it up i just need to get with the caster and figure out the details and i will organize a interest thread.

Is it possible to have Caine do the castings? I've painted quite a few heads from him and every one has been excellent quality.

Is it possible to have Caine do the castings? I've painted quite a few heads from him and every one has been excellent quality.

I'll probably go with a different caster but it's a possibility. I know he's real busy right now so I didn't want to ask since I had somebody else in mind already.

So is this a definite you will offer this machew ...

I'm going to give it my best man, I'm real busy at the moment with work been on call and got a baby boy coming in a few months so didn't want to get caught up in organizing this just yet. I'll keep you guys posted and all those who showed interest will be put on the list automatically when I start the thread. I'll do my best guys:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to give it my best man, I'm real busy at the moment with work been on call and got a baby boy coming in a few months so didn't want to get caught up in organizing this just yet. I'll keep you guys posted and all those who showed interest will be put on the list automatically when I start the thread. I'll do my best guys:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank pal look forward to this .

Back