Custom David from The Lost Boys figure sculpt by Caine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machew1031

You must feed!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys! Wanted share my custom I've been working on for a bit. The Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies and my favorite horror movie. And I'm so excited to finally have a David in my collection. The head was sculpting and painted by the talented Caine. Its exactly what i envisioned when i commissioned him for the sculpt. The clothing is from various pieces from Hot Toys and ebay. Ive commissioned Tynela for a more screen accurate overcoat and leather jacket later on this year. Hands and feet are Hot Toys. Stand by Evilface.

david1_zps2e28c191.jpg

david2_zps45dd2b8e.jpg

david3_zpsec1e02ef.jpg

david4_zps714d1b96.jpg

That's him alright. Amazing looking figure.

Thanks so much brother!

Is Caine offering that David?!?!!...I want the calm one ....do you know if he will be offering the vampire one?

I private commissioned him for this one. But I may offer them up depending on how much interest there is. I know the WGP is fixing to come out so not sure if people would want to buy another David sculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What, you don't like rice? Tell me Michael, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?"

Awesome figure, man.

Cheers.

Do want!!!!!!

Gotcha down man, I'll get a list up this weekend. If I can get enough interest I'll offer them.

"What, you don't like rice? Tell me Michael, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?"

Awesome figure, man.

Cheers.

Thank ya bro! Haha love that line:)

That david looks amazing!! And i for one would be 1000% interested in that sculpt!!

to be honest with you...I'm fed up with WGP and would rather give my money to someone who is reliable and has a quick turn around time....not to mention....usually has the sculpts ready to sell and doesn't require a deposit years ahead of time...like WGP does...

Thanks so much brother!

I private commissioned him for this one. But I may offer them up depending on how much interest there is. I know the WGP is fixing to come out so not sure if people would want to buy another David sculpt

I'd be interested in a cast... it's a really great sculpt and I think captures the non-vamp look better than anyone else has.

AMAZING david i love so much the sculpt i am interested:pray:

Thanks bro!

Beautiful job brother! Love him so much! :rock

Thanks Mags! Means a lot man!

to be honest with you...I'm fed up with WGP and would rather give my money to someone who is reliable and has a quick turn around time....not to mention....usually has the sculpts ready to sell and doesn't require a deposit years ahead of time...like WGP does...

Yep I hear ya man. I'll have to see about how to do the run but I'll let you guys know the details

I'd be interested in a cast... it's a really great sculpt and I think captures the non-vamp look better than anyone else has.

Thanks man! I agree Caine did stellar work here

Yep agree with levit here fed up now with wgp and I'd really like this David sculpt put me down buddy 100%

Tremendous paint app..... Mathew I need this sculpt already have the outfit waiting !!!!!!

I believe Caine also painted it :rock

Tremendous paint app..... Mathew I need this sculpt already have the outfit waiting !!!!!!

Yes that is correct Caine also painted him and did a fantastic job i must say. And I'm getting a lot of interest for it so it looks like ill probably offer it up i just need to get with the caster and figure out the details and i will organize a interest thread.

Back