12 inch Bespin Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive mynock, do you think?

I am honestly surprised they chose Han, as he will be so similar to the current PF version. I thought they wanted to keep away from having duplicate versions of the same character on the market at the same time.

Last edited:
I had a feeling ESB Han would kick off the new line, and for some reason I have no real interest in it.

So, he has that breathing thing on, yet it's BESPIN Han Solo.... hmmmm. I guess it's just showing a crazy range of accesories for him.:wacky

Here we go again.
I would love the Bespin Han but
he will go on pre order while I am
at work. I will beg my boss to
let me order from work but I doubt
it will happen.
I am going to be so sad to miss this
one as an exclusive.

Looks good. I doubt they'd show the exclusive in the preview of the figure. Strange covering up his face like that for the preview. Perhaps it is sub-par and the moment? I think a ESB Han is a good choice. He is just different enough from the PF to still sell well. Like having a PF figure of the same figure would take away any sells of the 12" line :rolleyes:

I doubt the carbinite could be the exclusive. Perhaps a companion piece though?

Want to see him without the mask, but I'm happy it's Han. The only SW figures I'm going to buy is the main characters. I'm focusing only on the OT, and will only buy Luke, Han, Leia, & Lando. Anakin is the only PT exception.

My guess for the exclusive, something relatively trivial that is cool, but won't incite a murderous rage if you don't get one, is the mynock. That or a hydrospanner (a waterwrench...wtf!?!)

Nash, did you just say awecore, as in a wonderful bastardization of awesome and hardcore? If so, wow...just wow!

Seaward said:
My guess for the exclusive, something relatively trivial that is cool, but won't incite a murderous rage if you don't get one, is the mynock. That or a hydrospanner (a waterwrench...wtf!?!)

Nash, did you just say awecore, as in a wonderful bastardization of awesome and hardcore? If so, wow...just wow!

yeah! a bunch of us at RS are trying to turn awecore into a new word. awesome + hardcore baby! hahahaa :peace

SolidLiquidFox said:
I'm all over this one. Gotta love this line.

Sure do. I am a big Star Wars fan. Not HUGE like I am into LOTR, so this line is a great alternative for me to collect Star Wars without going hog wild on the 1/4 scale stuff ($$$).

I'll save my BIG ticket items for LOTR.

:cool:

SSC_Nerd said:
So, he has that breathing thing on, yet it's BESPIN Han Solo....

LOL, I said the same thing. He inside of an asteroid in the middle of space with a breathing device, yet it's Bespin Han? It's just semantics, but it's still somewhat humorous.

I think that Hoth Han with the fur hood would have been a better choice.:peace

An Exclusive Mynock would be perfect.

Back