Hot Toys Giger Alien... at last????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So...
What do you think? Is that the actual figure?:

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=categories&category_id=53

Product_categories_ALIEN12474802684a5b09cc2c655.png

I'm betting it is just that. I hope they will release the best made one yet with this release no more broken joints etc.:banghead

I'm guessing it's probably the 1/4 bust, doubt they'd release that clear an image of the figure yet.

I'll be waiting for the Sideshow Maquette.Thank you.

I'm guessing it's probably the 1/4 bust, doubt they'd release that clear an image of the figure yet.

I don't know. Those Thriller proto pics came out pretty soon after they floated rumors. And they've already made, what, 4 Alien figures, all with different heads. So it's probably not going to be that much of a stretch for them to make the original. And while that pic doesn't really look like a figure to me, that could actually be a pretty good thing.

This does bode well for all us that have been eagerly awaiting Hot Toys Giger Alien.
Let's just hope the don't cop out and use the 1:4 bust sculpt.

I want an all new ACCURATE sculpt. They did it with the Pred...they should do it with the Alien.

But, that pic is of the 1:4 bust.

It's the exact same sculpt.

100_5334.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure it's coming though...

I'm sure too, just sure we're not seeing it yet, I'm thinking maybe SDCC, if not the Japanese toy show, but SDCC would be good, Sideshow's booth would really put them in a huge spotlight for the western market.

This does bode well for all us that have been eagerly awaiting Hot Toys Giger Alien.

I want an all new ACCURATE sculpt. They did it with the Pred...they should do it with the Alien.

100_5334.jpg

I hope so too, I just don't know what to think. The AVP Aliens have been pretty accurrate, I still don't understand why they took the liberties with ALIENS that they did. I passed on Medicom hoping for HT for a number of reasons, I just hope I don't regret that move.

100_5334.jpg

God I hope you're right... I'm hoping (against hope) for an accurate 1/6 scale alien from Hot Toys.

From HT's newsletter.

...We'll be giving you the latest collectibles from UP, Matrix, Alien and the most anticipated Michael Jackson - Thriller.

20090715_3_alien_t.jpg

As much as I am looking forward to this, it's probably gonna suck as much as the previous hot toys aliens.. I swore them off after all the problems with all of the ones I've owned. I love my medicom and hope hot toys has what it takes to beat the medicom!

Not enough that this could be a new figure.

It's probably the difference in angle of the pics.

True. But since I don't remember many people complaining about the 1/4 bust (as opposed to the 1/4 bust of P1 :lol) maybe HT figured the design was good to go and they just replicated it in 1/6 scale!? That would account for the similarities. :dunno

Back