Hot Toys Giger Alien... at last????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So looking forward to this. Surely it will be unveiled at SDCC...

I know Weaver has a problem with Toys with weapons, I don't need her to have a weapon, just an accurate outfit and Jones in a Cat carrier, that'd make me happy! But I guess the white EVA suit is more likely.

Moebius Suit, Jonesy with Cage AND Speargun.

There's no way HT makes a Lucky Star Ripley without the weapon that saved her from the Beast.

It'll also be VERY interesting to see what kind of Body they use now that they have come so far with jointless female arms, etc.

Compliments of Dekadentdave

rip5.jpg

rip6.jpg

Last edited:
Now Hot Toys.....read our lips please...:lecture

Please make your figure movie accurate and show Medicom what you got instore for your customers, ok....:tap.

I like Medi-Alien. But I am so looking forward to an accurate 1/6 scale folks. Sorry didn't get enough sleep here. But I had to say something...;) :peace

I've been waiting for an HT Alien for a while. The Medicom one just looks strange to me. Seems like it needs more paint aps IMO. Hopefully the new HT will be a little sturdier than previous HT aliens. My dog Alien's forearm snapped just taking it out of the box.

And I would definitely get a Lucky Star Ripley if it had an accurate likeness.

*pets pet facehugger*
Muahahahahaha!

At last! More alien news from Hot Toys.
Now all they need is a BAF Queen.

Technically, the've already done a BAF Queen from one of the snap kit lines.
I have it, you've seen it at the spawn forums, you hate it, I know.... ;) :D
It's not great but it's all we've got from HT right now. :)

I'll post this in here because it's kind of a moot point since actual pics of the figure are out now (Tokyo Toy Show) but for anyone who cares:

Product_categories_ALIEN12474802684a5b09cc2c655.png

^^^^ That's not the 1/4 Bust from HT like a lot of people assumed.

If you go to HT's website: https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php

You'll see all the different sections for different lines have their own banners. That pic above is the banner for the "Alien" section. Go look at every other section/banner. All of them have one thing in common: they all use actual HT (prototype) figures in them.

that rings very good news for the " aliens " one then since that isn't there old figure.
I really do think another one is on the way.

I'll post this in here because it's kind of a moot point since actual pics of the figure are out now (Tokyo Toy Show) but for anyone who cares:

Product_categories_ALIEN12474802684a5b09cc2c655.png

^^^^ That's not the 1/4 Bust from HT like a lot of people assumed.

If you go to HT's website: https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php

You'll see all the different sections for different lines have their own banners. That pic above is the banner for the "Alien" section. Go look at every other section/banner. All of them have one thing in common: they all use actual HT (prototype) figures in them.

Sorry, but that IS the 1:4 bust.

Just look at the detailing on the mouth tendons.
And you can see the "fin" thing, by the shoulders, from the bust in that pic.

It's the bust.

eh.. like I said it doesn't matter now but HT's new site was up and running less than a month before the Tokyo Toy Show where the actual figure was unveiled. I doubt they somehow didn't have time to photograph the actual proto for the banner. And again, look at all the banners on the site. They all use actual pics of the HT figures in them. Like I said, HT used the same design as the bust. But that's the 1/6 figure.

eh.. like I said it doesn't matter now but HT's new site was up and running less than a month before the Tokyo Toy Show where the actual figure was unveiled. I doubt they somehow didn't have time to photograph the actual proto for the banner. And again, look at all the banners on the site. They all use actual pics of the HT figures in them. Like I said, HT used the same design as the bust. But that's the 1/6 figure.

No point in arguing with you...

But, that's not the figure. It's the bust.

Take the time to compare the two and you'll see the differences in the mouth tendons and the "fin" that is on the bust.
That pic has the "fin" in it and the tendons match the bust, not the figure.

But...like you said...it doesn't matter now.

Just stating a fact. :D

Back