How many Marvel fans with no SS Marvel Orders?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not me. I like all the lady characters. I got Shulk, X-23, Black Queen, and elektra. Maybe some others that I'm forgetting.

Edit: forgot Cloak/Dagger

I have X-23 on order for a friend, and Emma Frost on order but will cancel if Bowen releases her in an Astonishing outfit.

Really, the only Marvel item that Sideshow has gotten me interested in was Back in Black Spiderman (#5 whoot) and the upcoming Venom comiquette.

I have a ton of stuff on preorder through Bowen though. :D

That last piece I have gotten was the Classic Ironman and before that the Mystique. But of late nothing of interest. I have dropped the AH line. Going to stick with PFs and the occassional dio/comiquette if it interests me.

I got no orders for anything anywhere. I got a 10 month old. lol.

When Sideshow puts the preorder for the HT Wolverine up, I will though.

I got Ex Galactus bust, and Carnage bust on pre-order. Hoping Cap Bust goes on second chance.

I will say that Sideshow's LSB are bad ass; too bad I don't collect them.

Argh..they are like crack! I bought one a year ago for the first time and now I am only missing 3! Doom, Daredevil, and red and gold Iron Man.

Argh..they are like crack! I bought one a year ago for the first time and now I am only missing 3! Doom, Daredevil, and red and gold Iron Man.

Yeah, I was SO, SO, SO close to ordering the Venom EX, but didn't want to add another thing because I knew I would want to be a completist.

Yeah, I was SO, SO, SO close to ordering the Venom EX, but didn't want to add another thing because I knew I would want to be a completist.

That's my story as well. I owned a few about a year + ago, but saw the road I was headed down and bailed out!!! They are great looking pieces though.

I had the she Hulk comiquette on order but I cancelled..I may buy her eventually..Hope all the baddies PF's will be announced at SDCC. if not, I will seriously reconsider my loyalty to Sideshow collectibles.

Back