Custom Lucius Fox Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
As some of you may know, we have commissioned the talented 'Z' to do a Morgan Freeman Fox sculpt, and here is the near complete version (from the Custom commisions thread):

3648697481_bf436b81e2.jpg

3649503146_226f561da6.jpg

3648697919_70b356cb29.jpg

3649503508_79ddfe418d.jpg

3649503672_3fec263930.jpg

3649503858_0525a45d27.jpg

did a bit of tweaking to the sculpt, let me know what you think?

Yeah perhaps the eyes are a bit big, but I think this will look amazing painted - can't wait to see the final version, but I am v. happy with this so far

Die-hard TDK fans :D I think it looks great! The only 'off' thing I can see is the hair really, but other than that it's amazing

I like it. I applaud the technique on the hair...most sculpts don't get that a AA fro is hardly ever round with stipples:lol

i'm interested...would like to see it painted. Maybe I can find some budget for it!

I think it's because he's not painted yet! It's those big white eyes that are a bit strange!

Yeah, definately going to be a make or break in the eye department, once it's painted. I think because the contrast of Lucius' black complexion, with white eyes seems natural, but because here the whole thing is white, it looks somewhat different. Its a nice sculpt though, could use a few subtle tweaks, not sure where though, dont have any pics of the real guy for comparison

I like it. I applaud the technique on the hair...most sculpts don't get that a AA fro is hardly ever round with stipples:lol

i'm interested...would like to see it painted. Maybe I can find some budget for it!

I agree 110%. Well done indeed. I'm looking at my budget now.

Can we still get in ?

Finding that bow tie is a pain. :banghead

Back