Soon Kali-Ma will rule the world.... You will be a true believer....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well the time has finally come to unveil the update that has been coming from the depths of Voyeur Labs and beyond. I have had the privledge to work with two extremly talented artists on this who I chose because I truly feel they are the best at what they do. Together as a team, each using our strengths, it is our goal to create the best figures possible. So now without further wait I give to you the first Special Limited Edition Figure from the all new Blind Master Workshop.

A very secial thank you to Les Walker for the outstanding paintwork and to
Spenser for his spectacular sculpt.

I will post an info thread later tonight about Blind Master Workshop and some plans to come.

Thanks to all and enjoy,
Ryan

mr-f1l.jpg

mr-f4l.jpg

mr-f2l.jpg

mr-fin1l.jpg

mr-f3l.jpg

mr-fin4l.jpg

mr-fin8l.jpg

mr-fin6l.jpg

mr-fin7l.jpg

mr-f13l.jpg

:google :google :google

MUST. HAVE. NOW.

:clap :clap :clap

Even if they ever decide to make one, Sideshow won't top this.

:bow

That headsculpt is absolutely dead-on. Really nice work on the headdress as well. Hell, it's pretty much perfect all around.

Fan-freakin-tastic. At first glance, I thought some of those shots were actual reference pics of Amrish Puri in costume. Absolutely stellar.

People can have their $90 German Indys. I'm gettin' one of these. :rock

I really don't mean this as a knock against Sideshow, but if they did make a Mola Ram, it wouldn't look this good. I'm not really sure Hot Toys could do better except for maybe moving eyes.

I really don't mean this as a knock against Sideshow, but if they did make a Mola Ram, it wouldn't look this good. I'm not really sure Hot Toys could do better except for maybe moving eyes.

Oh, I know. I said in my first post on here that if Sideshow ever did make a Mola Ram that it wouldn't be as good as this one. I'm in!

Now that I think about it, that is the absolute best 12 inch figure I have ever seen. Of course my Dark Jedi Luke is up there as well but damn! This is ^^^^ing cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back