• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HCG Battle Damaged T2 Arnold w/ light up base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Displayed in my smoke free home for a short time. Like new condition. HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS GALLERY BATTLE DAMAGED ARNOLD with LIGHT UP BASE (#135 of 1000) 18 INCHES total height. LOCAL SALE ONLY as box is BIG. Need to sell fast ASKING $150>$125 OBO CASH FACE TO FACE sale only. Willing to meet buyer within 30 minutes drive. I am CALIFORNIA about 30 minutes North of Los Angeles in the Santa Clarita Valley near MAGIC MOUNTAIN.

IMG_1106.jpg

Last edited:
If you buy from AR-Ballistic, you can be sure that your getting a good deal!! :banana If I wasn't already getting this I would be all over it!! Good luck with the sale, Bro!!!! :banana :D

Can't believe that NOBODY hasn't got this yet!! :horror It's a great looking piece. You won't be let down!!!

Back