Zatanna 1:6 scale deluxe collector figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From DC Direct...

ZATANNA 1:6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTOR FIGURE

With a wave of her wand, mistress of magic Zatanna becomes the latest addition to the popular 1:6 scale deluxe collector figure line!

Dressed in her trademark intricate and authentically detailed costume of removable top hat and tails (not to mention fishnets!), Zatanna also comes with accessories including a magic wand, a rabbit and her "Hex Appeal" book.

The figure features 28 points of articulation, is packaged in a deluxe 4-color window box with a fifth panel and includes a display stand.

Manufactured to order.

$ 99.99 US | On Sale November 11, 2009

11974_a_full.jpg

11974_b_full.jpg

11974_c_full.jpg

A good looking figure, I'd like to see more picks before I decide to buy. :D

I can't believe they are trying to justify $100 for this figure. $80 is asking too much, their base body is just doll trash. And that's being kind.

If I get it, it'll be on evilbay for half the price.

I don't like how DC Direct is upping the prices on these figures and not improving the bodies or paint apps. I must admit though, they have improved the outfits /costumes and accessories. I usually buy my DC Direct Deluxe figures aftermarket or on sale, which usually ends up being around half the price.

Pass. For that price (if not cheaper), I'm getting the Zatanna statue based on AH! artwork. I don't need to articulate this one once it's sitting on my shelf. The same is true for the Wonder Woman figure. I'm getting the AH! statue for cheaper.

DCD's figures are certainly looking better, but their prices are out of control. This costs more than German Indy? Forget that!

DCD's figures are certainly looking better, but their prices are out of control. This costs more than German Indy? Forget that!

Ya, but the good thing is the aftermarket prices on these are dirt cheap. I always buy mine a couple months after their release and get them for about half price or close to it.

I'd prefer the price point to change to $40-50 range too, but I do like the better costuming, head sculpts, hands and accessories that these are coming with now. I end up paying that price at EBay or when vendors have sales anyway, so I can't really complain. Even Sideshow crappier end figures are selling for $70-90 now, and the higher end ones are running $100-120.

I'd prefer the price point to change to $40-50 range too, but I do like the better costuming, head sculpts, hands and accessories that these are coming with now. I end up paying that price at EBay or when vendors have sales anyway, so I can't really complain. Even Sideshow crappier end figures are selling for $70-90 now, and the higher end ones are running $100-120.

True, true. :lecture

True, true. :lecture

Sad part is that Sideshow figures don't drop in aftermarket price like the DC Deluxe figures do. That's the beauty of the DC figures though, I just wait 2 or 3 months and get them for $30-40 cheaper. I just picked up Dr. Manhattan for $35 and Supergirl for $42.

Sad part is that Sideshow figures don't drop in aftermarket price like the DC Deluxe figures do. That's the beauty of the DC figures though, I just wait 2 or 3 months and get them for $30-40 cheaper. I just picked up Dr. Manhattan for $35 and Supergirl for $42.

Sweet deal...I'll give Supergirl another week or two:D

Back